Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

TehSaurus posted:

I’m going to regret making this post, and this is the wrong place for it, but gently caress it I’m going to be vulnerable for a minute because I must be missing something. I feel like the pedojacketing thing is a legitimate complaint. The only claims I could find about the referenced show being pedo or pedo adjacent were the posters on this forum, despite what appeared to be broad circulation. What am I missing?

There was plenty to be upset about with Rime’s posting without manufacturing complaints, so I’m genuinely puzzled here.

As someone who watched some of it when it was on Toonami, it's very much full of pedo kinks. At first you could kinda dismiss it as gritty realism, but after the fifteenth piss reference, you should be dissuaded of that good faith assumption. Or you can be like Rime and think that poo poo rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU