Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

samcarsten posted:

What’s the 19th century version of cspam?

Getting drunk at the pub and talking politics until the barkeep throws you out. Then you masturbate and puke into the piss and poo poo-filled street until you blackout out and are then mounted and humped by a stray dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

samcarsten posted:

What’s the 19th century version of cspam?

Actual Karl Marx would actually be a poster

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Wakes up and does a fat line of cocaine that I just bought from the corner store , goes to work for 12 hours in the tar factory, comes home drinks half a bottle of heroin which I also bought at the corner store and goes to sleep

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Sick again, can't tell if its cholera or just normal dysentery. Thank god all our work overalls have butt flaps so I can just work my 18 hour shift and poo poo on the job.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Getting drunk at the pub and talking politics until the barkeep throws you out. Then you masturbate and puke into the piss and poo poo-filled street until you blackout out and are then mounted and humped by a stray dog.

*taps you with my beat stick

Move it along now, c'mon, wake up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Beer Gay So What posted:

Sick again, can't tell if its cholera or just normal dysentery. Thank god all our work overalls have butt flaps so I can just work my 18 hour shift and poo poo on the job.

Here try some of this new fangled cough syrup that other guy found at the corner store

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Here try some of this new fangled cough syrup that other guy found at the corner store

Now with more Opium!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Been having chest pains so I got this electrified rectal dilator from the corner store. It says it works for all kinds of ailments.

Also I did some more cocaine.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Just need a quick burr hole for this hangover and it's back to work for me!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

hello
___/\_________

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

hello
___/\_________

Snubs out hand rolled cigarette, finishes cappuccino, tips cap to Jean Paul, gets on bike and pedals down the printers street....

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it's a me! a mario!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Digs well to get fresh clean drinking water.

Digs hole for outhouse like 10 feet away and takes massive shits from all the vegetable fibre that I eat every day.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Digs well to get fresh clean drinking water.

Digs hole for outhouse like 10 feet away and takes massive shits from all the vegetable fibre that I eat every day.

Digs family cemetery right there too, good soil for digging.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

showing off the photos of my dead infant at church

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

showing off the photos of my dead infant at church

Jebediah Zacariah Mordecai Young......

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Buce posted:

it's a me! a mario!
It is a pleasure to meet you, Mario. Please keep your disgusting Popery and primitive physiognomy away from the eyes of us honest God-afearing folk.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
did u hear about theodore? the gentleman literally poo poo himself to death!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

18 kids?!?!

drat bro, your wife likes to bone!!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
*fans self, wipes forehead with perfectly-folded handkerchief, swigs chicory coffee*

my lord, y'all heard of the pho-to-grapher types up in yankeedom? they say they can show us the spirits of our dearly departed

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

*fans self, wipes forehead with perfectly-folded handkerchief, swigs chicory coffee*

my lord, y'all heard of the pho-to-grapher types up in yankeedom? they say they can show us the spirits of our dearly departed

My dear fellow, I have seen what these infernal photography machines can capture. And I dare say I could never imagine an anus could be stretched so wade.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Well 7 of my 12 kids died by the age of 10 working in the coal mines, but that means that the 5 who survived are the strong ones and thus my family lineage will carry on and be strong for years to come (3 more kids die in farming accidents before they turn 18).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

Well 7 of my 12 kids died by the age of 10 working in the coal mines, but that means that the 5 who survived are the strong ones and thus my family lineage will carry on and be strong for years to come (3 more kids die in farming accidents before they turn 18).

This is my Home Town!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Share your most humorous correspondences [FOUR-IN-HAND NO]

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Anyone wanna huff

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

R.L. Stine posted:

i support women's suffrage

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

*is Black*

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I say, I 'havent eaten a berry till nawlry a year hence? Anywot ken wonn a berry appeers?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Anyone wanna eat mummy's

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Anyone wanna eat mummy's

One step ahead of you.

*sneaks out your mom’s house and onto my penny farthing bike, huzzahing all the way home.*

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Anyone wanna eat mummy's
I need ground up cat mummies, bat poop, and fishmeal or my crops are going to be hella withered. What's the Haber process?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Anyone wanna eat mummy's

Bend your mind towards mine.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I'm going to party like it's 1899!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

43 states? this is getting ridiculous, how am i supposed to remember all these

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I think that Russian monarchy will rule the country for ever!

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

wesleywillis posted:

I think that Russian monarchy will rule the country for ever!
They have so much money for extravagant balls and fancy Easter eggs. That's definitely a sign from God or whatever. Heard about any good pogroms lately?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*illustrates wealthy business magnates as fat money sacks with a dollar sign on the belly for the newspaper*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
"I'm very worried about the Y2K bug!"

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

For one hundred dollars each I shall take four wealthy and virtuous men down to the murky depths of the ocean on this wooden bathysphere, crafted diligently with mine own hands.

Nemo... the actual Captain Nemo...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Believe it friend, one day they shall take our pipe tobacco from us.