Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Nemo... the actual Captain Nemo...

Ah back when you could indiscriminately sink British ships and be hailed as a hero, not like in today's woke society where they'd try to cancel you as a "terrorist"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

redshirt posted:

Now with more Opium!

Welcome to Hong Kong! The opium licenses will be up for auction soon, I hope we can finally wrest some profit away from Jardine, Matheson & Co. and HSBC

JAnon
Jul 16, 2023

.DEAR MR FRAMINGHAM -(STOP)-
.-------------------PLEASE CEASE CALLING ME A "WEAK LITTLE BITCH BOY" -(COMMA)- AND AN "ENTITLED SHITHEAD" -(STOP)-
.-------------------IT IS VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO MY NAME -(STOP)-
.---------------------------------------------------------SIR DR JOHN SHITTERBOROUGH SR JR III ESQ--------------------------------------8:27 AM

JAnon fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jul 16, 2023

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I loving love trains

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Considering getting an automobile. They're up to nearly 80 horse power you know.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
In a hundred years there will probably be people who like trains but they couldn't fathom just how very much I like the things

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Considering getting an automobile.

never heard of it OP

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Chinatown posted:

never heard of it OP
Okay post-Napoleonic Wars boomer, I drive an electric. The 1888 Flocken Elektrowagen can hit around 15 km/h on a good day, which beats my old swaybacked horse. I also beat my horse.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's too much horse poop in Brooklyn!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Hey guys, gonna raid Harpers ferry. I'll make a big post about it when I get back.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

There's too much horse poop in Brooklyn!

dont even get me started on the irish!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*shitposts in telegraphy*

…__.____…___….._.._._..___…__.._._.._…._…._…_…___….

“Haha, Chester A. Arthur does have stupid butt poop facial hair.”

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

So this white stuff is called "ranch dressing"? And I'm supposed to dip i-talian pizza in it?

I don't think this is ever going to take off

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

I’m going to Canada good luck everybody else

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Any y'all know what time tonight's cross burning is at?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i bet i can lick ya

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

i bet i can lick ya

*Takes on old school fighting stance

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

redshirt posted:

*Takes on old school fighting stance

“BULLY!”

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Gentlemen, we shall resolve this disagreement as men of culture, by betting on a fight between a monkey and a pitbull.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Gentlemen, we shall resolve this disagreement as men of culture, by betting on a fight between a monkey and a pitbull.

Each armed with swords.

Black Noise
Jan 23, 2008

WHAT UP

Put it all on Furious George

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I smell like poo poo all the time

and

I poo poo my pants

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

what's toothpaste

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Yeah, I'm getting real sick of my work going on this big cleanliness and hygiene kick.

Apparently now we're supposed to pull the rat carcasses out of the floor sweepings before gathering it and dumping it in the sausage trough.

oh boo loving hoo.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Yeah you can say that I'm in pretty good shape. I spend 6 hours per day on the treadmill :smug: as part of my dehumanizing sentence of hard labor, my efforts being used variously to grind gravel, grain, or nothing at all

JamMaster Flash
Dec 3, 2003

Train by day, Buffalo Bill's Wild West and Congress of Rough Riders of the World by night...all day.

Edit: and by train I mean actually riding the train

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
"For Queen and Country!" I declare as I charge out from our burrow, only to be brought low by the spear of a savage, never confessing to my mate George my true feelings.

cult_hero fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jul 18, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Chicago World's Fair Comicon

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
it's extremely important to let nobody jack off under any circumstance, this is HARD SCIENCE as indicated by professor Kellogg

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

it's extremely important to let nobody jack off under any circumstance, this is HARD SCIENCE as indicated by professor Kellogg
Newfangled cornflakes. Back in my day, we made people wear huge coarse mitts covered in fishhooks and sandpaper until they consummated their marriage through a hole in a bed sheet.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

His germ theory quackery be damned! Nothing helps relieve a bout of melancholy more than using ones own hands to help discharge excess humors.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

\
Oh are you admiring my coffee table? I had the panels custom made for lining coke let me show you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Truniht posted:

\
Oh are you admiring my coffee table? I had the panels custom made for lining coke let me show you

19th Century coffee tables had built in cocaine drawers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

my friend, she's just out of frame