Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

oompah loompa doompa de doo, that's not chocolate it's actually poo
oompah loompa doompa de dee, don't drink the lemonade it's made out of pee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vegetables
Mar 10, 2012

I had Great Glass Elevator as a child and had no idea a previous book even existed, like I thought “a man has given his chocolate factory to a small child, then flown the child’s family into space” was just setup for some Verminous Knid adventures

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

they should get limp biskit for this

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Grey Cat posted:

So why is everyone upset about this movie?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I would really enjoy a muppets willie wonka with gonzo as wonka

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Gonzo’s chickens would be the Oompa Loompas.

naem
May 29, 2011

would someone not aware of the gene wilder wonka know what they are looking at with this movie?

like, in this trailer he’s got on a purple wonka coat and a top hat and has a pocket full of magic objects (candy? do they even say it’s candy?) that can, fly? He’s magic?

But he lives in a lovely poor person apartment?

ok, by cultural osmosis purple coat means wonka

Johnny Depp was a leading actor and played a wonka

so get another new actor to be famous and put on the purple coat and,

something something

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
i'm sorry to say that photographs of willy wonka with jeffrey epstein have surfaced

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Thesaurus posted:

Now imaging it as a sequel... Wonka as Colonel Kurtz clings to power. He has gone truly mad and has retreated into the bowels of his chocolate factory/candy jungle, protected by a tribe of wild oompa loopas who worship him as a god. He's begun to engage in increasingly violent and disturbing tactics against his competitors like Slugworth. Charlie Bucket slowly makes his way up the chocolate river on that psychedelic river boat and ultimately decapitates Wonka with some kind of candy machete.

Obviously a candy machete shaped, over a period of several hours, by sucking on a giant candy cane.

Quotey posted:

he doesnt seem to have any emotion in his voice. has the guy tried acting

From what I’ve seen of him, no.

Bored fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Jul 15, 2023

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
I hope this is a bait and switch and the real movie turns out have a psychopath trying to rob a Wonka store only for robot to pop out of the cash register and it turns into a 90 minute Superjail movie.

naem
May 29, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Lol

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Well, I won't stand for this now. Gonzo is a top 7 muppet and deserves some respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49