Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Okay, so there's this box with a compartment. And you know lightning, right? Our greatest artificers have figured out how to make the substance that lightning is and when it has been tamed, this substance has magic-like properties. In the box, the lightning substance activates an object that creates powerful light. Like the sun, but even more intense! And if you place food in the box, the food will cook using only the heat from that light.

Also, the reason you're sick and fouling your robes is that you have been invaded by tiny little bad bugs that are now in your body. The bugs like to congregate where dirt and bad smells are. Then if you touch those unclean things, the bad bugs go into you.

Also, you stink like BO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

No, I am not impressed by your shaduf.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So first you trade something of perceived value for something of actual value. For instance, a “forums account” where other people from around the whole world tell you to “suck their balls” and “suck the poo poo from their assholes” repeatedly.

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
Notable fraudster Ea Nasir is still famous in our day for his poor quality copper.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

No, really. We did send exactly twelve men to the moon.

Yes, I suppose it was "generations ago", but -- yes, the first one's name was Armstrong, but --

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
There is a man who can pull his butt hole open REALLY wide

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

So anyway she had this character named Miranda Sings and she was perving on kids, can you believe it?

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Despite all evidence our scholars have found that piss is stored in the balls

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
No dude, you CANNOT do that with a pig. I'm telling you, it doesn't matter if it "springs upon you." loving Christ.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The testicles on this swine were each larger than the stele of Hammurabi’s code.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

In our times, we no longer enslave those we conquer in battle. That was decided to be cruel and unfair to our brother humans.

Instead, until recently, we only enslaved those that appeared to have darker skin than our own. That was decided to be kind and just and we did not consider them our brother humans.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

long story short, they named a shoe after him and now he's trying to bring back the hitler 'stache

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm gay

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

I can't even get drunk off this wine. You mix it with what? Water?!

In our day, less than an hour's worth of labor can buy a wine that will get you drunk and angry in minutes. We call it "4 Loko."

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Okay, you know how you'll write dumb poo poo on a wall, like "Marduk drinks his own piss?" Yeah, so imagine a wall so big that everyone in the world can read about that piss-drinker at once.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol classic Marduk

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

In about 3000 years, we will have built two symmetrical towers, both far greater than that of the one in Babylon. However, they will be destroyed by two giant birds being flown by humans.

Please make a note of it.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Trust not any schemer named Chintu.

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

This is clear glass. In the future, it's used for people to "put 'em on" it.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
In the future, we see pulling out the tongues of our enemies as primitive and barbaric. What are you doing with that th

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Baby Gronk entered the city, asked a blind man if he had ever heard the name Livvy, and the old man laughed to himself, then turned away, as if to say, "You have been rizzed”

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Nooner posted:

There is a man who can pull his butt hole open REALLY wide

he is one of the greatest of our gods

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Have you heard of the god-emperor, Ligma, son of Gottem?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Parcheesi? Cheops? Sheep knuckle dice? Nah fam, that's super boring. Let me tell you about this game we have called Raid: Shadow Legends...

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010

DrSunshine posted:

Parcheesi? Cheops? Sheep knuckle dice? Nah fam, that's super boring. Let me tell you about this game we have called Raid: Shadow Legends...

Loling at the idea of telling some sumerian guy "It's not just a mobile game, it's a REAL game. They have a ton of REAL heroes for you to choose from, and if you have a promo code you can get one for free!"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Your economy should always grow

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

*is instantly murdered in order to steal my extravagant linens* (Dragon Ball Z t-shirt, flip-flops, and jorts)

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Our gods are living beings who walk among us creating content

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
"You see, this is the game of kings and gods, for only the mighty may afford it!"

*introduces Warhammer: Fantasy Battles*

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

'Look, I know right. But if you skin someone alive, they will cancel you. It's woke nonsense I know, but there it is.'

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

This powerful talisman can hang from the back of your grain cart. Its scrotum shape informs others of your magnificent fertility.

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

So this nobleborn used his family inheritance money from their emerald mine slave estates to find a way to extract a tithe every time someone in the kingdom buys something.

This eventually made him the richest lord in the land, and he used that fortune to make chariots powered by lightning! And sky chariots powered by fire that can fly to the heavens! This gained him many followers and worshippers.

But the gods were so displeased by this blasphemy they cursed his chariots to regularly catch fire and explode, killing many nearby firstborns.

And after his favourite concubine left him, in his grief he spent all his money on a... err... huge wax tablet on which everyone across the kingdom can inscribe messages at once.

And then, in an attempt to regain his fortune, the nobleman started to invite people angry about the Israelite tribes to write messages on it in exchange for 8 pieces of silver a month.

This angered the other citizens and they refused to read the tablet any more. This finally displeased the most powerful of all the gods, the Mighty Al-Gurthm who transferred his favour to the rival Lord Zuulker-Baag instead.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Tigey posted:

But the gods were so displeased by this blasphemy they cursed his chariots to regularly catch fire and explode, killing many nearby firstborns.

They are also driven by mad ghosts who delight in the killing of innocents.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

With our magic we gave the sand a soul, and we can call upon it to generate new episodes of the epic of gilgamesh

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

In the future there will be a land they call O-Hyo. It is a loathsome place of feeble-minded lunatics. They shriek and scream madness and produce nothing of value. You must stop its creation. You must!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Imagine the fattest person you can think of.
There is a place called YouEssAay with people fatter than that.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

yeah, his name is "shrek" and he has a huge penis

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

drawing a penis in the sand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
You see in the time of your grandson's grandson's grandson's grandson, we grow so many crops that most of us live as scribes and merchants.

Rich? Oh, no no, most definitely not. Not really happy either.

But at least we're not eunuchs.