Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Okay, so there's this box with a compartment. And you know lightning, right? Our greatest artificers have figured out how to make the substance that lightning is and when it has been tamed, this substance has magic-like properties. In the box, the lightning substance activates an object that creates powerful light. Like the sun, but even more intense! And if you place food in the box, the food will cook using only the heat from that light.

Also, the reason you're sick and fouling your robes is that you have been invaded by tiny little bad bugs that are now in your body. The bugs like to congregate where dirt and bad smells are. Then if you touch those unclean things, the bad bugs go into you.

Also, you stink like BO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

No, I am not impressed by your shaduf.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

In our times, we no longer enslave those we conquer in battle. That was decided to be cruel and unfair to our brother humans.

Instead, until recently, we only enslaved those that appeared to have darker skin than our own. That was decided to be kind and just and we did not consider them our brother humans.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

I can't even get drunk off this wine. You mix it with what? Water?!

In our day, less than an hour's worth of labor can buy a wine that will get you drunk and angry in minutes. We call it "4 Loko."

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

In about 3000 years, we will have built two symmetrical towers, both far greater than that of the one in Babylon. However, they will be destroyed by two giant birds being flown by humans.

Please make a note of it.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Trust not any schemer named Chintu.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Have you heard of the god-emperor, Ligma, son of Gottem?

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

*is instantly murdered in order to steal my extravagant linens* (Dragon Ball Z t-shirt, flip-flops, and jorts)

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

This powerful talisman can hang from the back of your grain cart. Its scrotum shape informs others of your magnificent fertility.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

In the future there will be a land they call O-Hyo. It is a loathsome place of feeble-minded lunatics. They shriek and scream madness and produce nothing of value. You must stop its creation. You must!

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

sure okay posted:

I would show them Gangam Style at max volume

theyd get it

You would either be murdered or declared a god. It's a coin flip.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Check out what we did to dog breeds. Isn't that wild? They can't walk or breathe or anything, but aren't they cute?

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

People from the Tigris River region walk like this, but people from the Euphrates delta walk like this!

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

All I'm saying is that if your king really is a god, why does he have a wonky eye? What's that? To see into the spirit world? Okay, good answer.

But then why is he so ugly in general?

I'm pretty sure the 1st Amendment says you're not allowed to pull my eyes from their sockets just because I insulted your fugly leader.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

I know I have to be careful of the butterfly effect, but I just gotta let this Hammurabi guy experience Big Butts Drain My Nuts Vol 3 using my VR headset.

*time and space collapse*

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

Our powerful sages can predict the winds, rains, and temperatures days in advance. They can also tell of forthcoming storms and droughts. Sometimes they can even predict entire seasons or warmth or cool.

How?

Um... I think they use special light? Or is it special sound? And I think satellites, too, which are flying objects. How do they fly?

Never mind. It's all magic.

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

It's a nice ziggurat and all, but you really need to add some hand rails and a wheelchair ramp ASAP. You're just begging for a lawsuit, bud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eclipse12
Feb 20, 2008

EVERY TIME GOING posted:

"I know I look very basic for somebody 5000 summers into the future... and I apologize for that, but I bet I can beat you at checkers."

"Actually, standing in this close proximity to you, I'm now realizing we have both probably exposed each other to dozens of diseases for which we have no immunity. So... my bad."