Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
There is a force at work in each houeshold called wifi; it cannot be touched nor seen yet it ensures the harmony and prosperity of that house. The head of the household may grant wifi to esteemed visitors, or withdraw it from unruly offspring. It is controlled by access to special secret words, and by ensuring that a small glowing object in the centre of one's home is carefully positioned to interact with invisible forces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Tigey posted:

So, you remember those little fertility idol statues that your artisans and craftsmen used to sculpt? You know, the little figurine ones with enormous tits, dicks and oversized bellies? And how most were not actually modelled after the human form, but a strange mix of human and animal traits, like an anthropomorphic fox or cat woman?

Well, for only a few coins you can now commission your own personal ones of these on this little thing called Deviantart...

To strengthen piety, right?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

pixaal posted:

We taught rocks to think. Recently we taught the thinking rocks to draw they are getting pretty good at it actually but still not quiet there.

Most of the thinking rocks are controlled by our wealthiest men. It seems reasonable to assume they have our best interests at heart