Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

pick a number between 1-100 and post it. repeats will be probed. posts that are not a number will be probed. two numbers will be selected. the first number will be made ik of cspam for one month and then must run a new contest to pick the next ik. the second number determines the loser who will be probed for a week. i will be selecting the numbers tomorrow morning using random.org. cspam regulars only.

mods if u wanna gimme buttons in this thread to handle the probes thats fine, otherwise i ask that u keep an eye on reports to keep things clean and tidy in here

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

e: wont be in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

6 million

real numbers only

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Doc Fission posted:

1. The loneliest number for the loneliest king.

sorry bud looks like you dont post in cspam very much. keep at it though and dont give up

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Congrats to our next C-Spam IK CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN

the loser this month is lumpentroll. sorry bud.

Hopefully the mods will get on it soon but i understand its Friday night and theyre sleepy.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

big congrats to ckf, you've earned it

get hosed freckle pick a real number next time bitch

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i was actually just about to announce a much less funny result but 500 dogs squeaked in at the last minute and reset the clock. good work all around

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Vomik and goth smoking cloves. im sure they wouldve been fine but thats just the way it shakes out

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i think they were actually an ik here once, mostly see em in the u/r thread or succzone

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lpzie posted:

I don't get it. do you roll after each new entry and if no new posts for awhile u submit that one?

no i was ending it but SHMM got in at the last minute. so out of fairness i rolled again. fate is funny like that

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

ban f stop imo

mods please probe this loser

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i definitely considered rigging it

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

ban f stop imo