Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
I received my Qudelix T71 today. The manual is a little bare bones so I'm still figuring things out. I've tried it as both a computer DAC and a phone DAC. It's really nice to have a 4.4 balanced output as well as a tiny screen. Two annoying things - you can change setting on the device but to fine tune things you need to use the Chrome.extension. it doesn't have Bluetooth so you can't use the app. Also my 3.5mm headphone and mic plug only works when not fully inserted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU