Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."
Howdy friends — I have a much smaller desk due to space issues and I’m no longer able to keep my mic plugged in all the time or audio interface.

Do you have any recommendations for good headphones with a mic? I’m aware that the mic won’t be good quality I’m more looking for the convenience of having something I can easily plug in when I jump on Discord for an hour with friends. Thank you for helping me not make a bad purchase.

Budget - $0-300
Source - PC (USB-C connection or wireless, headphone jack)
Intended use case - Hour or two discord sessions with friends and goons.
Preferred Headphone features - Good audio quality, decent mic. The audio is more important to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackDarko
Sep 30, 2009

"Amala, I've got a chainsaw on my arm. I'll be fine."

SamDabbers posted:

The Sennheiser Game One should meet your requirements

Thanks for the Rec! I got these and they sound amazing but after a few hours of fiddling I can’t get the microphone to not sound like I’m constantly whispering. Hopefully I don’t have to return them. The audio really does sound great and they’re comfy and light.

EDIT: Posting on the internet fixed it. Nice.

JackDarko fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Mar 24, 2024