Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Dogen posted:

Ety er2xr would fit the bill

Can’t be healthy to sleep with triple flanges in your ear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
I am saving money for a higher-end headphones (considering LCD-X at the moment) but yesterday I thought what about IE900?

I mainly use HD650 and ER3XR’s at home and airpods pro 2 or Wh-1000xm3 when outside or travelling.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Just ordered b-stock LCD-X’s for 1111 EUR

r.i.p. my neck I guess

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Coincidentally I’m trying to get back into the gym / sports thing as I feel the need for muscles with my hiking and bird photography hobbies and also I am a fat goon

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
Audeze LCD-X report: sounds good, are heavy but comfortable.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010

Rakeris posted:

If you like/want to play with EQ they do take it very well, if you were not aware.

Yeah I use oratory’s settings, haven’t actually tested these without yet.

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
What I don’t like is seeing the headphones at the edge of my field of view and turning to see is there a burglar / ghost in my apartment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorbus
Apr 1, 2010
I personally hated the 990 sound, but then again I didn’t know about EQ at the time.

Can’t go wrong with Sennheiser HD650 or 6XX