Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Looking for a couple of recommendations here.

First and foremost is for my partner, who I just discovered has been using half-broken raycons for the past year (as in, one of them straight up doesn't work and the other crackles constantly). I cannot abide this, even though she does. I want to get her some replacement buds. She does not care about sound fidelity much at all - what's important to her is staying in when she's running, and being able to wear them comfortably to sleep. I think ANC would be a nice touch if that's possible. Hoping to spend less than $150.

For me - I'm looking for a good noise cancelling headset to use in my home office. Preferably either wired or with a USB dongle, as my office setup entails using a USB switch to swap my headset, mouse and keyboard between my home computer and work docking station. I currently use Bose QC35 iis with an aftermarket boom mic; while the headset itself is great, the mic constantly swivels and needs a 2.5-3.5mm adapter and after 3 years I'm just sick of it. Tried a couple that "click" into the headset and they all had loose connections that would constantly generate static noise. I would like something of similar comfort, as I tend to wear the headphones all day. Noise canceling is also important because I get a lot of road noise by my office. Hoping to keep it under $300 but I'm willing to stretch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

I use bose quietcomforts with a mic attachment and have for about 3 years. They're great all day and work even if you forget to charge them if you plug 'em into a 3.5mm port or USB converter.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Yup just get a container of Macks earplugs and call it a day