Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Decided to buy some variant of the chi fi flavor of the month to replace an old pair of TFZs that had been my video meeting daily drivers that finally died, and decided on the Simgot EW200 because Amazon had an instant coupon. They're really good for $35. Treble is just a little bit spicy and I could go for a little bit more sub bass, but they're fun and energetic, and vocals/instruments sound natural.

Kinda wish I had just spent $70 instead and gotten the EW500 since I now see that those have gotten a ton of praise. Still, these will get the job done for what I need them to do, so no complaints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
This discussion has made me dig out my KSC75-mounted-on-the-Parts-Direct-headband set for the first time in a while, they're so good. I wish I could find a just slightly firmer fitting headband, but not quite as tight as the Porta Pro headband

E: maybe I should just buy another pair of KPH30i instead, my niece took off with mine a couple of years ago

E2: ooh I just tried a different pad setup and this is the trick

trem_two fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Mar 30, 2024