Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lolol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

This cat is so loving cool, I feel like I'm on Must Love Cats with John Fulton right now!

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Jenny Agutter posted:

This cat is so loving cool, I feel like I'm on Must Love Cats with John Fulton right now!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jenny Agutter posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Jenny Agutter posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Scooping Sam’s litter box to make poo poo and piss grenades

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Jenny Agutter posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sam tripping and spilling a dozen 20lb bags of Meow Mix down a canyon

Good soup! posted:

opening the shared locker in a postbox and there's just a single dead mouse

Arch Nemesis posted:

ℹ️Total petting: 28 sec.
👍 4 Like(s) received from Oliver Hisst

copy posted:

cat at the top of the cliff tapping the ladder until it falls over

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol gah!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

All cats have DOOMS

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

getting an order to deliver a cat outside and immediately getting an order to deliver it inside

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

oddium posted:

getting an order to deliver a cat outside and immediately getting an order to deliver it inside

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oddium posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

oddium posted:

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

oddium posted:

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sam, this next delivery includes some pissed-off cargo. It's fragile and shouldn't be submerged, and it will be harder to maintain your balance as it moves around. I'm sending you a schematic for ear plugs that may prove invaluable, so give them a try. I don't need to tell you how important it is that this cargo reach the Veterinarian, Sam. It's all up to you, now.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Sam, this next delivery includes some pissed-off cargo. It's fragile and shouldn't be submerged, and it will be harder to maintain your balance as it moves around. I'm sending you a schematic for ear plugs that may prove invaluable, so give them a try. I don't need to tell you how important it is that this cargo reach the Veterinarian, Sam. It's all up to you, now.

i'm moving to another city with two cats and these tips are vital

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

oddium posted:

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

oddium posted:

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Purr Hissman

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sam, Lake Knot City has requested a delivery of kibble. They just ate but they’re acting like they haven’t been fed yet

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oddium posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sam, Lake Knot City has requested a delivery of kibble. They just ate but they’re acting like they haven’t been fed yet

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Low rawr

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

Jenny Agutter posted:

oddium posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sam, for this delivery you don't need to worry about damaging those high grade prefabs, the client is really only interested in the containers.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol cats really do be like that, voted 5 OP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

And I'll keep purring

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

And I'll keep purring

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

oddium posted:

lol

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
saving up special alloys to build a chiral scratching post in a nice sunny, central location and getting exactly 1 like 5 minutes after and then never again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Guy Who Doesn't Get It And Ruins Everything: Yeah, then I fart out a egg and put it in a Monster Energy Drink.