Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Great season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
Terrific final show, hats off to everyone who made this great season happen.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

the vod is up on youtube now with restored audio from the copyright hits twitch added:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXEvFIAQ3tU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

no one over 10 minutes in the ring, and no really high climbs either

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bAjBFK27fXRZcQzOWyNjVD-ZhXfSg3VlsZYCCQCsqJQ/edit#gid=260298545

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Season 1 was dope can't wait to join season 2 and continue the greatest friendship ever known

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
God drat what a ride.
Watching all those promos, anime edits, end cards and in deep appreciation of time, love, and massive amounts of recreational drugs that went into creating them. Just thank you all for the energy that went into this week after week.

Ngl, watching my hopes and dreams of SAW midcardstardom embodied by a floppy-headed smurf in a diaper put me in some dark places. But in the end, the Imp from Soy had some bangers. Diaper Dropped some legends. Found Shinjobi's weakspot. Took some epic falls, played the fool and the heel. Looking forward to a stunning return to form in S2 as the Bluetiful and Bizzare Soydust.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I loved the diaper boys and want them to return.

You Can Join Something Awful Wrestling Today

Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9pm Eastern on twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
Thanks everyone for creating such an exciting season! Can't wait for season 2 and the new features and wild bugs that WWE 2k24 is sure to deliver.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I kinda said this at praise for the pets but SAW gave me an outlet for things that I thought were funny or cool. I'm glad that I got to essentially keep playing the character I was playing in IZWF and do more with her. I hope that everyone's enjoyed having someone to boo and jeer - rest assured that there are plans for her. It'll be fun to hand over that villain spotlight to someone else and be able to play a more conventional babyface though.

Shoutout to all the SAW production team, particularly MM who made pretty much all of the videos for me. Also a big shoutout to all ADTRW members who answered the call and made us one of the most dominant and active subforums.

Wrestling club continues and I invite everyone to join the SAW discord to keep up.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

neoaxd posted:

*bravely* SAW kicks rear end

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

not gonna lie, i'm gonna miss heel namtab, you did a great job with the character

i mean like:
1. talk poo poo about everyone, nobody is safe
2. get your rear end kicked a lot, but not all the time, still winning enough to not be a writeoff
3. stay supremely self-confident regardless of the results, unshakable, still just the worst in a very entertaining way

is a seriously great heel formula, and you played it to a T. absolutely deserved the best heel trophy

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Namtab posted:

I kinda said this at praise for the pets but SAW gave me an outlet for things that I thought were funny or cool. I'm glad that I got to essentially keep playing the character I was playing in IZWF and do more with her. I hope that everyone's enjoyed having someone to boo and jeer - rest assured that there are plans for her. It'll be fun to hand over that villain spotlight to someone else and be able to play a more conventional babyface though.

Shoutout to all the SAW production team, particularly MM who made pretty much all of the videos for me. Also a big shoutout to all ADTRW members who answered the call and made us one of the most dominant and active subforums.

Wrestling club continues and I invite everyone to join the SAW discord to keep up.

Booing you one last time, for old times' sake.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

biosterous posted:

not gonna lie, i'm gonna miss heel namtab, you did a great job with the character

i mean like:
1. talk poo poo about everyone, nobody is safe
2. get your rear end kicked a lot, but not all the time, still winning enough to not be a writeoff
3. stay supremely self-confident regardless of the results, unshakable, still just the worst in a very entertaining way

is a seriously great heel formula, and you played it to a T. absolutely deserved the best heel trophy

what nobody saw was me complaining to swizz about losing a lot, and swizz saying "we keep adjusting settings and it doesn't work, we can't figure it out"

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Losing builds character. :colbert:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

Losing builds character. :colbert:

it's true, I have a lot of character now

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Namtab posted:

what nobody saw was me complaining to swizz about losing a lot, and swizz saying "we keep adjusting settings and it doesn't work, we can't figure it out"

Swizz trying to fix the matches confirmed

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

neoaxd posted:

*bravely* SAW kicks rear end

Rob Ford Crew.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Namtab posted:

Ah, a classic e-wrestling booker trick. There is a way to counter it, but that would kill the business.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
May have 2k24 up and running today due to hacking abilities

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Season 2 Thread is Up:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055673