Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: TheSwizzler, STING 64)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

climbing is one of the most important skills a wrestler can have in this game, if that influences your decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

copy posted:

climbing is one of the most important skills a wrestler can have in this game, if that influences your decision

it does.... looks like i'm gonna be a lanky rear end climbing guy. maybe w/ a comically long neck like adam ondra?

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

marumaru posted:

don't know how well a circular black and white cat will lend itself to a wrestler so maybe a white-skinned green-haired anime character works better?

I don't remember if Swizzler made his own CAW or mine for IZWF, but cat wrestlers work out fine.

Excited to see my skinny little psycho dude get the poo poo beat out of him for 90% of the match only to strike and pull off a physically impossible move and inexplicably win.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

marumaru posted:

don't know how well a circular black and white cat will lend itself to a wrestler so maybe a white-skinned green-haired anime character works better?

Your face will be a picture of the cat printed on an oversized full face mask and your body will be extremely swole and veiny. I have spoken.

marumaru
May 20, 2013

IGgy IGsen posted:

Your face will be a picture of the cat printed on an oversized full face mask and your body will be extremely swole and veiny. I have spoken.

gently caress yeah dude.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I don't see anyone repping Cinema Discusso yet, and the Horror Thread and the annual challenges are probably the only area where I do any effort-posting whatsoever, so I'm down to take up the banner. Male wrestler, and if my wrestler is based on my avatar then I think I should wrestle in the most rules-skirting way possible, so any heelish maneuvers, etc., would make sense. I can PM pictures of Garak as well if it's useful.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

marumaru posted:

I am this badger, they also made me fat (rude).

Hype for the women’s division, we nearly have enough for a singles and tag belt, I will win both ofc.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
You already have my guy made so I might as well represent the mods and admins

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

coupons and deals

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mbt posted:

coupons and deals

:mad:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

i havent been around as much lately but i never did have my match with namtab. also metis still wants me dead i think so ill sign up repping the women's division for Video Games as well which is where i usually post

you can use my old caw no need to make a new one for my av

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Someone should represent D&D (props whoever made this in the IZWF thread I love youj)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Jul 14, 2023

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

haha what posted:

i havent been around as much lately but i never did have my match with namtab. also metis still wants me dead i think so ill sign up repping the women's division for Video Games as well which is where i usually post

wb

copy
Jul 26, 2007

old grudges still haunt the halls of SAW

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

haha what posted:

TheSwizzler will arrange our last woman standing match and it will be the main event and then you will have a heel turn and we’ll be a tag team and best friends :)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hi yeah could i get uhhhhh one monster singles run followed by an unlikely tag team partnership with a forums enemy who over time i form a begrudging respect for and eventually a heartwarming friendship with and we can come out to "two princes" by spin doctors and we are called the 1-2-3 princes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Anything is possible in SAW

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
put me in as a woman for TG plz (make me a wizard if changing me to a lady makes the pokemon idea untenable)

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Namtab posted:

Anything is possible in SAW

https://youtu.be/81PpPQklazs

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I would like to represent Trad Games (specifically The Game Room)

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

:letsgo:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'll fly the banner for LP :patriot: there's dozens of us

Make my character look like Kiryu if you can, I already have the avatar

E: with a hard hat to rep Majima Construction

Danaru fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jul 14, 2023

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Astral should defend the honor of TECH with his Hanzo steel

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

FilthyImp posted:

I'm a man of two homes, and though my posting reeks of GBS, my true heart lies in ADTRW.

This would work as a CAW, as long as the build isn't as buff as the cartoon.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:piss:

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

lmao

p handsome

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'll give 'em something besides a t-shirt.

like a folding chair.

smashed on the back of their head.

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

:worship: lmao

sick

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

loving incredible

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

it does.... looks like i'm gonna be a lanky rear end climbing guy. maybe w/ a comically long neck like adam ondra?

im basically thinking like this except even longer neck. neck slider maxed out

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

badass lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

coupons and deals

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

mbt posted:

coupons and deals

Amazing.