Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I've never met a Coldplay fan. I don't think they exist.

I had a coworker whose wife made him go to a Coldplay concert with her. Grounds for annulment imho.

I also have a friend that lets her 7 or 8 year old son listen to Imagine Dragons and took him to an imagine dragons concert. Like, OK, enjoy having a lame kid I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Even Chris Paltrow can't stay awake for a Coldp lay concert

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
they're extremely popular and successful despite sucking and having no redeemable songs op

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'd like to see one guy beat up all members of Coldplay tbh.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Me too honestly. I'd go after Chris Paltrow first and then, when he's limp, I'd use him as num-chuks against the rest of Disney's Cold Play.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Thanks. I learned it from SEGA's Yakuza series of martial arts simulators.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Full of Hell covers Coldplay's Industrial Messiah Complex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5PSnhdcz8g

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ColdPlay does the theme song for all AppleTV+ shows probably.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
With musical guest, ColdPlay.

With fashions by Banana Republic.

Brought to you by Unflavored Ice Milk.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Dell_Zincht posted:

I actually quite like Coldplay, though not a fan of their first two albums. When Viva La Vida came out, I loved Life in Technicolor but wished it was a "full" song so I was pleasantly surprised when the Prospekt's March EP was released with Life in Technicolor II as the lead single.

I absolutely hate the song "Yellow" but my wife loves it and insisted it be played at our wedding. We already had the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra's version of Keane's "Somewhere Only we Know" on the playlist and COPPO also did a version of Yellow which we compromised on. It's actually not that bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4-bTyZxMnE

This is bad OP. You can tell it's Yellow by notoriously lame band, Coldplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ChubbyChecker posted:

why do people listen to this elevator music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6AlQgq9MRE&t=35s