Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I once sang "Viva la Vida" during karaoke, and it was then that I came to understand that (given that range is not an issue) songs I like & songs that are fun for karaoke are more of a Venn diagram than a list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Treecko posted:

I couldn't sing to save my life but if I hear that beat I'm gonna try anyway

I'm a decent enough singer who's gotten post-karaoke compliments & tequila shots, but "Viva la Vida" got demoted to shower song after that karaoke run

Then it got re-demoted off of my Spotify "songs of all genres that are my jam" playlist after I got sick of it

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

rodbeard posted:

Muse is alternate universe Radiohead that leaned into the success of Creep instead of running away from it.

The only song by Muse that I've ever heard is their cover of "House of the Rising Sun", so this post is completely unfathomable to me