Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I should go to the pool this weekend. There's one not super far from me.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

hey guys check this out: shower before bed and clean sheets

Uh...yeah? I never got showering in the morning TBH.

Escape From Noise

peachy... posted:

I'm going to shower when I wake up in the morning

hosed up, if true.

Escape From Noise

I need a shower. I'm stewing in my own juices over here.

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

shake a tower already!!

I'm at work, bruh!

Escape From Noise

Finally showered off and cleaned up my stanky rear end/balls. Laying down now with the A/C on, an icepack under my neck, and a cold OS-1 in my hand! Waiting to dry off before I apply some heat rash ointment.

:feelsgood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Machai posted:

Did the chef take your hose again or something? You got plenty of liquids at work to shower with.

Nah. We've settled into a routine of quiet contempt. He never took it without returning it. The restaurant manager was in the habit of doing that until I finally got the parts he was sitting on his thumbs about so now he doesn't take my hose if he lends out the pressure washer.

Restaurant manager almost gave me heatstroke on Tuesday by randomly turning off and on the circulation fans for the brewery though.