Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

KABC posted:

HYDE PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Five Los Angeles police officers were rushed to the hospital Friday afternoon after being exposed to methamphetamine while responding to a call in the Hyde Park area, authorities said.

The officers were responding to a domestic disturbance incident near Southwest Drive and 4th Avenue when an officer came across the drug.

Four officers were taken to Cedars-Sinai and the other was taken to another hospital.

They were all reportedly in "moderate distress" and are expected to be ok.

https://abc7.com/meth-lapd-officers-exposed-to-hyde-park-los-angeles/13503816/

Look, I know a lot of you like to poo poo on police officers because it is "funny", but the truth is, they risk their lives for us every day and this is a tragic reminder that freedom isn't free.

I ask that you all keep these brave officers in your thoughts and prayers tonight and when you lock your door to go to bed tonight, you remember, you feel safe because of them.

I wish them the best of luck in what no doubt will be a long and difficult recovery, both physically and mentally.

:patriot:

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the14thofjuly2023
Jul 15, 2023
drat... no bodycam footage ....

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The wet mark is where one officer exploded from touching meth

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Three Olives posted:

when you lock your door to go to bed tonight, you remember, you feel safe because of them.

No I don't you stupid bitch.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Thin blue meth line.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
officers faking poo poo when they touch drugs so they can get disability pay ftw

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the fraternal odor

the14thofjuly2023
Jul 15, 2023

Robo Reagan posted:

officers faking poo poo when they touch drugs so they can get disability pay ftw

no loving bodycam footage...unbelievable

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Thin blue vein

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

heisenberg...

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://twitter.com/JarJarMedia/status/1674100544485326884

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
They should have a speedy recovery.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

N. Senada posted:

:lol:

Meth: not even once (because you’ll EXPLODE)

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Laced donuts

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I say let our hero cops smoke as much meth as they drat well please!!!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I did some lovely biker crank my buddy found in the gas station bathroom and all I did was wash a dog at like 4am

And then played around the yard with him

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

N. Senada posted:

Don't even joke about that, see the tent? This was a very serious and expensive HAZMAT situation to both decontaminated the officers so they wouldn't expose our front line health professionals to meth, my god, they just came off of the horror of COVID, we should not have them having to worry about meth exposure. And also the public, meth can be a fine crystalline powder and if it had not been safely dealt with by HAZMAT professionals there is a serious danger that the public could breath in small amounts of the substance carried by the wind. These brave professionals prevented a major risk to the public on the level of setting off a massive amount of explosives on a residential street with residents present.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

verbal enema posted:

I did some lovely biker crank my buddy found in the gas station bathroom and all I did was wash a dog at like 4am

bikers seem p happy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Milo and POTUS posted:

bikers seem p happy

they do not lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Blocked list I'm assuming?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Robo Reagan posted:

It's like soccer players flailing on the ground when someone nudges them to try and get a penalty on the other team

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Blocked list I'm assuming?

Most Ignored Users, :rubby:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Yeah that's what I meant.

I have exactly 1 ignored user and it has nothing to do with their character. I hate their AV and just absolutely cannot see it.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I just assume every time a cop has to go to hospital or take time off for the "distress of seeing an drug" it's code for "got caught using it but we don't want to discipline them" tbh.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

I have exactly 1 ignored user and it has nothing to do with their character. I hate their AV and just absolutely cannot see it.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
three olives is ok now. only "gbs super stars" or anyone who has ever considered gbs to be funny are worth ignoring if you do that kind of thing hth

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

That's what adblockers are for. https://ublockorigin.com/

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

R.L. Stine posted:

three olives is ok now. only "gbs super stars" or anyone who has ever considered gbs to be funny are worth ignoring if you do that kind of thing hth

Condo lol

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

i was going to cite how i haven't seen any big gay condo posts in a while

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

R.L. Stine posted:

i was going to cite how i haven't seen any big gay condo posts in a while

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2014/9WMolq.mp4

I own a four bedroom house in the suburbs now.

This happened like 5 years ago.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jul 15, 2023

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

verbal enema posted:

I very carefully snorted a tiny bit of the clear crystals I found in a miniscule baggie on the floor in the lounge and became wonderfully alert

The biker guy that [!] asked at the bar if I had found anything friggin KNEW I had imo but I just batted my eyelashes and said no

I made that baggie last 3 days

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Spinz posted:

I very carefully snorted a tiny bit of the clear crystals I found in a miniscule baggie on the floor in the lounge and became wonderfully alert

The biker guy that [!] asked at the bar if I had found anything friggin KNEW I had imo but I just batted my eyelashes and said no

I made that baggie last 3 days

Don't snort stuff out of random baggies you find on the floor, it could turn out to be meth and not coke and anyone that tells you they are basically the same thing is a loving liar.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i drop poisoned baggies all over the world and wait for people to snort it and die, then i loot their inventory

in ultima online

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Poor diabetic biker dude looking for his bag of stevia while spinz is screaming to her friends that she will gently caress up anyone who fucks with her

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Are you able to pull the logs on who's ignoring me?! I have an ego to feed!

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Three Olives posted:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2014/9WMolq.mp4

I own a four bedroom house in the suburbs now.

This happened like 5 years ago.

Stop bragging about your four bedroom house in the suburbs.

MadcapLaughs
Mar 17, 2007

They know what they signed up for. Fuckum they can find a new job if this one is so bad.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Schweinhund posted:

Stop bragging about your four bedroom house in the suburbs.

I did not move to the suburbs, why would I brag about moving to the suburbs? Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think they should be fired for drug use