Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Oh poor ol' Sergeant Freckles, thought of meth and died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Glad the fire department was on scene to rinse off those cops. If it was heroin, they'd have to put them down.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Saalkin posted:

Are you able to pull the logs on who's ignoring me?! I have an ego to feed!

Nah, and I have no idea if that's even possible. I don't know what the backend of the site looks like, and think that's probably for the best. :whitewater:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I did not move to the suburbs, why would I brag about moving to the suburbs? Jesus.

So you were previously living in a high rise apartment that was already in the suburbs, or you bought a house in the suburbs but didn't move into it?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

So you were previously living in a high rise apartment that was already in the suburbs, or you bought a house in the suburbs but didn't move into it?

I moved to a house 10 minutes from the CBD, a couple of blocks from Kessler Park. I've posted photos that were clearly not my condo. There is a thread that I started in GBS with a photo of our cats.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Three Olives posted:

Look, I know a lot of you like to poo poo on police officers because it is "funny", but the truth is, they risk their lives for us every day and this is a tragic reminder that freedom isn't free.

I ask that you all keep these brave officers in your thoughts and prayers tonight and when you lock your door to go to bed tonight, you remember, you feel safe because of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Three Olives posted:

I moved to a house 10 minutes from the CBD, a couple of blocks from Kessler Park. I've posted photos that were clearly not my condo. There is a thread that I started in GBS with a photo of our cats.

You just said that you now own a house in the suburbs, then said that you didn't move to the suburbs. So you either were already in the suburbs or you bought a place in the suburbs but didn't move there.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
they probably still thought it was fentanyl

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Devils Affricate posted:

You just said that you now own a house in the suburbs, then said that you didn't move to the suburbs. So you either were already in the suburbs or you bought a place in the suburbs but didn't move there.

I was doing what is called a joke of the 2 truths and a lie form.

I moved to a house located very close to my condo with significant demographic overlay in their population. I've owned both of them, including the one I live in, a single family home. With our cats.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

both locations are a hotspot for the ignored poster demographic

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Robo Reagan posted:

officers faking poo poo when they touch drugs so they can get disability pay ftw

oh lmao that makes much more sense than the idea that cops are so stupid they have hysterical vapors from touching a drug that they just took from someone who was snorting spoonfuls thereof

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

3O's cats are lovely, it's just weird that they have ipads strapped to their sides

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I took the hit I was given
then I bumped again
and bumped again

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Remember when Three Olives avvy was a photo of poo poo?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Poohs Packin posted:

Remember when Three Olives avvy was a photo of poo poo?

Now it’s just his posts

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Elysiume posted:

Oh poor ol' Sergeant Freckles, thought of meth and died

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I bet those poor cops were forced at gunpoint to smoke all the meth, to destroy the evidence. Truly heroes.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
"being exposed to" meth, gotta love the passivity there

They had no choice, as soon as those poor innocent cops walked in, some savage just threw meth on them!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think they should be fired for drug use

They should be killed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I don't know what the backend of the site looks like

I hear it looks like an old friend…

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Don't worry, the strike will end eventually and all the actors and writers will go back to work creating more upcoming Hollywood blockbusters.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Mega64 posted:

Don't worry, the strike will end eventually and all the actors and writers will go back to work creating more upcoming Hollywood blockbusters.

Can't wait for antman meets the avengers and antman meets dr fantabulo 2 and hulk vs mom hulk

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mega64 posted:

I was waiting for them to come OFF of strike, but it looks like the scabs are striking now too. I mean how hosed up does Hollywood have to be to turn off THOSE weirdos? Somebody should make a movie about that, oh wait..

sock it to me!
Feb 7, 2010
These cops 100% thought it was coke and snorted it, right?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

More likely they've been so conditioned to have performative panic attacks over fentanyl they just pulled the same thing with the wrong drug.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

CaptainSarcastic posted:

More likely they've been so conditioned to have performative panic attacks over fentanyl they just pulled the same thing with the wrong drug.

I was listening to an NPR interview with a drug expert and he said that essentially all of the fent/cop issues were not real. So many cops start shaking and blah blah blah, yeah that's called an anxiety attack brought on by cops being in a constant state of fear.

Fentanyl knocks you the gently caress out lol. Like.... that's it's job. That is what it is used for.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Yeah that's what I meant.

I have exactly 1 ignored user and it has nothing to do with their character. I hate their AV and just absolutely cannot see it.

I wanna know which one

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I wanna know which one

I can't because it'd give away a VERY severe phobia I have and I've already been burned hard on this forum twice with that.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I bet it’s spiders. It’s always spiders

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
One time a mod got involved and publicly shamed the anonymous poster who hosed with me. The mod was pretty angry as well.

It sucked. :(

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Yeah, I'm afraid of girls too

Clown Suit Cowboy
Jun 27, 2023
I wish I got time off from my job from being exposed to my job.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Someone tell Pennywise for me that it's no big deal, I'll change it

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Three Olives posted:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2014/9WMolq.mp4

I own a four bedroom house in the suburbs now.

This happened like 5 years ago.

Three Olives posted:

I did not move to the suburbs, why would I brag about moving to the suburbs? Jesus.
what

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Schweinhund posted:

They should have a speedy recovery.

:lol:
Hope they aren't cranky when they get home

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Funnily enough when I spectated some rounds of Space Station 14 the cops often demanded the chemistry department to make them meth so they could eat it in pill form (or banana form if botany was feeling spicy) and focus that energy into shooting the bad guys

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleFlare posted:

Funnily enough when I spectated some rounds of Space Station 14 the cops often demanded the chemistry department to make them meth so they could eat it in pill form (or banana form if botany was feeling spicy) and focus that energy into shooting the bad guys

who told you you are allowed to talk about Space Station 14?

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who told you you are allowed to talk about Space Station 14?

Am I not? I don't even play man I just like watching people argue with space cops

edit: ??? I don't know if I've stumbled into some kind of game rivalry or what but I don't care. Forget it and go back to what's really important: Laughing at cops

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jul 16, 2023

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MiracleFlare posted:

Am I not? I don't even play man I just like watching people argue with space cops

You were in 13 dumbass, we aren't supposed to talk about 14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4036138

I live here now, with my husband, in North Oak Cliff.

I've like, been roasted over my touch screen toaster and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher so many times it is basically a meme at this point.

what

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Jul 16, 2023