Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your cock gets shucked like an ear of corn

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

sounds painful. Kinda into that

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
:munch:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

what did you misunderstand? I will try my best to explain it to you

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

what did you misunderstand? I will try my best to explain it to you

I don’t understand why I got banned from d&d for agreeing with the prevailing narrative

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

trump bad

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

pencilhands posted:

I don’t understand why I got banned from d&d for agreeing with the prevailing narrative

PROBATION 07/13/23 09:55pm pencilhands Due to a pattern of dishonesty and trolling, you are now forumbanned from D&D. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Koos Group Koos Group

hth op :tipshat:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

EorayMel posted:

PROBATION 07/13/23 09:55pm pencilhands Due to a pattern of dishonesty and trolling, you are now forumbanned from D&D. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Koos Group Koos Group

hth op :tipshat:

quote the post I was banned for please

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

pencilhands posted:

quote the post I was banned for please

Gladly.

pencilhands posted:

Is anyone else low key starting to panic? It seems like almost a given now that trump will be the nominee again, then all it takes is a minor slip up by biden or a recession and trump is president again and there goes the country for good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

what, they never did this for me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Ha Ha! I did not know you could be forum banned. Have you tried again, I think they might be messing with you

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

pencilhands posted:

Moderation in D&D isn't based on whether you agree or disagree with the prevailing narrative.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

So you admit that I was banned for saying TRUMP BAD

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

I very openly support permaban users getting some sort of redemption path like a quest or a mission that has big big risks. Lil idea I've been kicking aroung TCC. There has to be some combination of actions or words this wayward soul can put together to get back what was lost. Nothing simple. But thats as far as I've ever taken the idea.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Koos Group posted:

Moderation in D&D isn't based on whether you agree or disagree with the prevailing narrative.

quiet nerd

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

that doesn't seem so bad. you must have really pissed off the mods of dnd. Hats off to you

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

pencilhands posted:

:actually: you weren't (forum)banned from D&D for saying TRUMP BAD it was for "Is anyone else low key starting to panic? It seems like almost a given now that trump will be the nominee again, then all it takes is a minor slip up by biden or a recession and trump is president again and there goes the country for good."

Also don't quote me again freak.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i'm very worried that op's forum ban will result in an uptick in d&d trolling, because these sorts of punishments always do that. i haven't personally seen it, but i've been assured that it happens by top posters.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Oh, nevermind! This is a person that doesn't know how to conduct themselves in a civil manner.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

I’m so much better than the SA mods and their various hanger ons

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I hereby promote you to $5 and below Wizard Master

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

I’m so much better than the SA mods and their various hanger ons

Is this a comforting thought you repeat to yourself to fall asleep better? If so, you don't have to type it, just think it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It seems clear that D&D has gone off the rails and the only way to solve this is by OP posting a SAD thread to discuss the Direction Of D&D.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

parthenocarpy posted:

Is this a comforting thought you repeat to yourself to fall asleep better? If so, you don't have to type it, just think it

turn on your monitor

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

parthenocarpy posted:

Oh, nevermind! This is a person that doesn't know how to conduct themselves in a civil manner.

Aren't you the one who recently had a bit of a melty in the ukraine war thread?

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Ha Ha! I did not know you could be forum banned. Have you tried again, I think they might be messing with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eukO7KuQUk

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It seems clear that D&D has gone off the rails and the only way to solve this is by OP posting a SAD thread to discuss the Direction Of D&D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eukO7KuQUk

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
here's how you deal with DNDhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlKao_Pox5A

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Make the thread real long and sincere with lots of quotes and examples so ppl don't have to go hunting for how unfairly you've been treated op

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

pencilhands posted:

Well seeing as how d&d is the OFFICIAL forums of President Donald J Trump, I think it was justified.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

bump

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Aren't you the one who recently had a bit of a melty in the ukraine war thread?

your rap sheet is ten times longer than mine, sure you're comfortable calling people out?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

OP have you tried being a calm hitler?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

what will happen if I post on d&d again

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Tbf Trump is pretty b ad

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

pencilhands posted:

what will happen if I post on d&d again

Your account will be banned.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

parthenocarpy posted:

your rap sheet is ten times longer than mine, sure you're comfortable calling people out?

look at these nerds who have less than a page long rap sheets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I hereby promote you to $5 and below Wizard Master

Sounds a little extreme, too much too fast. I'd go with $1.01 Wizard Master.