Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

parthenocarpy posted:

your rap sheet is ten times longer than mine, sure you're comfortable calling people out?

Why are you throwing shade on a dude for not observing civil manners if you don't do it yourself?

lol look at this idiot's head spin lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Koos Group posted:

Your account will be banned.

LMAO

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

bro go ahead and post in FYAD it's cool, i've cleared it with them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

BigBadSteve posted:

Sounds a little extreme, too much too fast. I'd go with $1.01 Wizard Master.

ok, how about nickel and dime store Wizard Master
or is that worse?
Woolworth Wizard master?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Why are you throwing shade on a dude for not observing civil manners if you don't do it yourself?

lol look at this idiot's head spin lmao

You're gatekeeping throwing shade at someone drowning on the internet

It doesn't spin my head, it makes me pity you a bit though?

What a weird thing to do

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

bro go ahead and post in FYAD it's cool, i've cleared it with them

I’m scared to post on fyad I don’t get it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Free Pencilhands!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Why are mom and dad fighting again?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

parthenocarpy posted:

You're gatekeeping throwing shade at someone drowning on the internet

It doesn't spin my head, it makes me pity you a bit though?

What a weird thing to do

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

pencilhands posted:

just try it once. They are very welcoming.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Free Pencilhands!

There really needs to be a redemption path. Something hard, like a steam achievement.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

parthenocarpy posted:

There really needs to be a redemption path. Something hard, like a steam achievement.

I would say only let them post in LF, but I don't think that's around anymore

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bideo games

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Wendigee posted:

Bideo games

Que?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My bad, was laughing at the person suggesting a steam achievement like event to unlock where some moron is allowed to post lol

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Pencilhands, you should take five minutes and think really hard. Five minutes, half an hour, whatever you need for thinking time. Then type up the best advice you can think of. Post it here so we can read it. The potential is that you blow everyone away and the mods see the error of their ways and accept you once again to their community. It probably will not work.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

My bad, was laughing at the person suggesting a steam achievement like event to unlock where some moron is allowed to post lol

One of those really hard steam achievements, not the simple ones. This guy has to think hard to get out of this mess

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

you need at least 20 perfect games on xbox to be unbanned, and 30 to be unpermad

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

parthenocarpy posted:

Pencilhands, you should take five minutes and think really hard. Five minutes, half an hour, whatever you need for thinking time. Then type up the best advice you can think of. Post it here so we can read it. The potential is that you blow everyone away and the mods see the error of their ways and accept you once again to their community. It probably will not work.

stop giving him good advice. I want to see how this turns out

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

BigBadSteve posted:

Sounds a little extreme, too much too fast. I'd go with $1.01 Wizard Master.

Poundland Wizard Master

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Craig K posted:

Poundland Wizard Master

as far as I know they are american and will never accept that

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

pencilhands posted:

yeah, same, but some times you just got to face your fears head-on and grab that bull by the horns.

Boob Cop
Jan 1, 2023

Koos Group posted:

Moderation in D&D isn't based on whether you agree or disagree with the prevailing narrative.

lmao ok

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's been said a million times, please for the love of god use the upvote/downvote system in D&D correctly or it will turn into an echo chamber. upvote does not mean you agree, it means the post was funny, thoughtful, or contributed to the discussion. only downvote a D&D post if it's low effort or an obvious troll.

it's not the system that's the problem, it's the people who aren't using it right

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bad Purchase posted:

it's been said a million times, please for the love of god use the upvote/downvote system in D&D correctly or it will turn into an echo chamber. upvote does not mean you agree, it means the post was funny, thoughtful, or contributed to the discussion. only downvote a D&D post if it's low effort or an obvious troll.

it's not the system that's the problem, it's the people who aren't using it right

that alway works. Just like reddit. No way it could backfire at all

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Koos Group posted:

Moderation in D&D isn't based on whether you agree or disagree with the prevailing narrative.

Lol!

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

if you're banned from the real news forum, maybe embrace your role as GBS's premier news anchor, pencilhands, I'm rooting for ya

if you start making up your own news to report to us, you can break every big scoop before the competition, start with something easy like a probable meme food drop

here, take two to start I made back when pbr came out with weird poo poo like the coffee version or the lovely black pbr max and never posted (to my memory)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

RavenousScoot posted:

if you're banned from the real news forum, maybe embrace your role as GBS's premier news anchor, pencilhands, I'm rooting for ya

if you start making up your own news to report to us, you can break every big scoop before the competition, start with something easy like a probable meme food drop

here, take two to start I made back when pbr came out with weird poo poo like the coffee version or the lovely black pbr max and never posted (to my memory)

yeah that would be good penishands

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

posting in dnd is a fun thing to do. u should try uit sometime

Jim Cramer
Sep 18, 2009
did OP post to D&D yet?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cspam is cooler than dnd

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Chinatown posted:

cspam is cooler than dnd

like saying Ralph is cooler than Millhouse

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
OP I thought you were banned from Dungeons & Dragons and I was about to support your appeal and right to post, but that's not the case so you're on your own for this one, sorry.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Craig K posted:

Poundland Wizard Master

Pound land? I thought they shut that place down

SonOfGhostDad
Nov 16, 2022

pencilhands posted:

I don’t understand why I got banned from d&d for agreeing with the prevailing narrative

I'm gonna say that they, like GBS before them, tired of your uninspired and obvious attempts at being a right-wing troll. Wizard Master barely gets away with it because they put some thought and effort into maintaining plausible deniability. Maybe consider doing that?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I got probated for saying something flippant on D&D in like 2010 that was like "D&D is not LF" which at the time I guess was a feudal rival

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Aesop Poprock posted:

I got probated for saying something flippant on D&D in like 2010 that was like "D&D is not LF" which at the time I guess was a feudal rival

Oh Jesus that was a fragmaster probation and that was 2009. Wtf did fragmaster have to do with D&D

SA Forums Poster
Oct 13, 2018

You have to PAY to post on that forum?!?
drat, came here for dungeons and dragons talk.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
D&D sucks they never even brought up the “nits make lice” thing when Gygax died, and I went on a cultural relativism jag about the drow. Only like one guy called me out. That was like forever ago though. Also it was all in good fun I wasn’t trolling anybody.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bad Purchase posted:

like saying Ralph is cooler than Millhouse

which is correct.

also the D&D Covid thread is really loving bleak and shows how much pandemic PTSD is out there.