Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oh? your autobiography?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Ohtori Akio posted:

its a little appetizer for the homo rear end loving style stuff mishimas known for. its good. "queering heterosexuality" etc

Why would I want to queer heterosexuality when there's perfectly good homosexuality right there

Those idiots haven't even figured out how to do grindr/scruff/etc

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the mc is obviously a fag!!!! hes plowing his hag. you idiots hate bisexuals so much

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Bisexuality is fail

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Its like pick a side, you know?

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Vagina? Never heard of it.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
disappointed in the queerphobia here.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
My Friend Hitler (わが友ヒットラー, Waga Tomo Hittorā) is a 1968 neoclassical drama[1] written and produced by Japanese writer Yukio Mishima.[2] The play depicts the historical figures Adolf Hitler, Gustav Krupp, Gregor Strasser, and Ernst Rhm, and uses them as mouthpieces to express Mishima's own views on fascism and beauty.[3] Published in book form on October 13, 1968, the play was first produced on stage the following year and ran January 1831, 1969. In one of these productions, Mishima himself played Adolf Hitler.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Let's read that one.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

oh? your autobiography?

"Um, Actually: My Struggle"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
imagine hating bisexuals this much

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Not that hard to imagine

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Rented Kissing Other People or The House of Fame by Kay Gabriel. Not really a poetry head but why not.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
picked up My Friend Hitler from the local library

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

My Friend Hitler (わが友ヒットラー, Waga Tomo Hittorā) is a 1968 neoclassical drama[1] written and produced by Japanese writer Yukio Mishima.[2] The play depicts the historical figures Adolf Hitler, Gustav Krupp, Gregor Strasser, and Ernst Rhm, and uses them as mouthpieces to express Mishima's own views on fascism and beauty.[3] Published in book form on October 13, 1968, the play was first produced on stage the following year and ran January 1831, 1969. In one of these productions, Mishima himself played Adolf Hitler.
it's on libgen (asa pdf)

i think this could work as a musical

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

it's on libgen (asa pdf)

i think this could work as a musical

this is the gayest poo poo ive read in my life

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

also this cover lmao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
yeah i have that cover lol. i think theres another edition thats the same but with a big swastika on it. ftw

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i didn;t know that about stag beetles thank you

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
library services? do you have anything written by a guy who licked his mother's feet in front of company, and when you learn about that his life makes total sense? IDeally something with Ernst Roehm getting insanely horny. :thanks:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

nice obelisk idiot posted:

library services? do you have anything written by a guy who licked his mother's feet in front of company, and when you learn about that his life makes total sense? IDeally something with Ernst Roehm getting insanely horny. :thanks:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

italians got the better cover

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
fags ftw

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

we stay winning

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Its never ok to use slurs.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

What's up faggots?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Ohtori Akio posted:

picked up My Friend Hitler from the local library

I usually cruise for sex at the bar but your thing is probably fun too

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

LuxuryLarva posted:

What's up faggots?

Eh, whats up fag?

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Poppers posted:

Eh, whats up fag?

I'm about to go do gay stuff.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

indeed
anyways i finished "my pal hitler" and the entire time i was reading it i couldn't remember what irl roehm looked like so my brain swapped in dangle from "reno 911":

anyways it's not really worth reading aside from horny roehm

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i dunno that sounds pretty worth reading.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

Gravid Topiary posted:

i couldn't remember what irl roehm looked like

harry potter's nazi uncle

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
he was a fat human being and he loved twinks in uniform. RIP

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014
finally a good book

Adbot