Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
I went to a queer day rave on Saturday and I'm going to a queer rave festival next weekend. Probably going to take Drugs that make me shake my rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

Went to a rave in an abandoned boathouse by the river last night. Lots of flurries and kinky people, there were several derelict boats with signs like S.S. SLUT SHIP you could climb up on to boof drugs and get your rear end eaten out. There was an old man selling pre wrapped sandwiches and drinks were all donation based. All the queers rolling their rear end off and dancing until the sun rose to steamy sexy dirty techno, an unmatched chaotic erotic energy.

I go to parties in the straight world and they seem like total loving snoozefests in comparison, who TF wants to listen to some bro spin bad chainsmoker remixes and drink $15 bud lights around creepy toxic men.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

Cuttlefush posted:

unacceptable. time to give Korean Boomhauer some diversity training

The mods not realizing it's a song lyric the straights are NOT ok

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

nice obelisk idiot posted:

i'm going to watch Querelle in the next couple of days. seems relevant to this thread. it's of course the last movie fassbinder made before dying of being fat and bi (barbiturates and coke). i bought a yearly subscription to The Criterion Channel when it went on sale, because of course i would. but it's also on Tubi https://tubitv.com/movies/100005894/querelle?start=true

decided to watch this and there was zero hole. Rating this movie 1 star