Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
wouldn't be very faggoty to let poppers tell you no, even if she did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

no they're annoying as gently caress!

All bottoms are.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

my lesbo cousin was showing off the new tattoo she got yesterday, it's a loving pokemon

You sure she isn't bi?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Post the gen1 art you'd get a tat of, someone else post what it means in hanky code. I'll start:

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I'm not sure how you could pierce a perfect orb such as Gengar, nor how you could put a diaper on a Dragonair.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
got the pdf through insanely legitimate means and hell i might even read it

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
im like a third of the way through and its badass. i think my idea of human being is a little bit different from larrys idea of human being and thats okay. i love him anyways

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
SHes going to drop it again and owe the library fifty bucks or something.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
finished the book. and its good

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
These faggots love to gently caress and suck in public, in bathrooms and in parks, in trucks and in warehouses, under bridges and near train tracks, in front of their naked windows and in the parking lot nearby.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
I'm going to critique it though. And this is a very retrospective and personal critique and yes I know why that's annoying. But Larry is doing a lot of centralizing faggitude on the actual act f loving and sucking in a way that does not resonate with my own experience. And I mean I guess it's an anti-assimilationist piece, "go get laid", etc. But faggitude is to me an aspect of that essential difference from the Men that exists even when one is not spooling up to gently caress or suck, it's a rejection of the lane was born into. And I'm not a drat queer man or a drag queen, and while I fly with the women who love women, I fly with the faggots too.

Basically yes Poppers you were right it's between Stonewall and AIDS. And I fit into the modern discussion a little better than I would have at that time, though I'm sure I could have found a warm embrace to fit into.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lilac/pinetree ftw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

Yep. I’m a Pinetree btw.

i'm pinetree but twice as sincere bitch

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

im more post-holistic

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
spaceship gets to the wormhole and its michael caines tremendous distended rear end hole and droopy old man nuts

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
congrats on the date president

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
using the 2-1-1 method before i go to costco

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
next book club is making each other read diatribes about our respective exes

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

What are the faggots up to this fine Thursday morning

got up, walked around the corner to hit on a doll barista. gonna be an unemployed bum until armored core drops

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
its true. ive never seen a brick barista

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
actually thats not true. just the starbucks girls waiting on ffs lol. we love our bricks here

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
the bricks lead the transsexual vanguard

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
you take it in the back bitch

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
hey doctor can you fix the chin on my pussy its not fish enough

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted:

Lol the action movie star looking camel toe

lmfao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

rodbeard posted:

Awful lot of reregs getting banned, Poppers should probably lay low for a while

post hole

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

homina homina........

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Al! posted:

i paid for the whole donut but i only wanted the hole

i bet this guy doesnt even like gay sex

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
so metrosexuals are allowed but what about sapphic white boys

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

love a good alt chick cis brick

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

is a miata the gayest car in existence?

yep. and thats just the way of the world

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

im serious btw some people wire up a switch to move only one of them just for the wink

putting some colored cellophane on just the winky headlight to signal top/bottom and kinks

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

i drive a masculine straight-presenting mazda 3 and idk if it's still a thing, but back pre-covid the dealership that i got my car from had a little club for all the miata owners and they'd meet up once a month.

and in my mind i was always just like "boy the sort of people who hang out at a mazda dealership for fun sound like the worst orgy on the planet"

flat front shorts and penny loafers type of twinks and the gentlemen who pay their car notes

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

very risky blowjob posted:

getting slobbed off without taking off your patagonia fleece vest >>>>>

lmfao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i drive a brz which says to the world i like it in the rear end but never gave up the annoying masculine cope hobbies

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
here's poppers and the car nhd bought her

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
depressed brick in a drive jacket morosely piloting a miata

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
thank goodness i'm female (male)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Poppers posted: