Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Hello other faggots. Can anyone tell me how to pronounce David Wojnarowicz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Stupid language and ideas invented by queers: incels, the red pill, special snowflakes, teabagging, fedoras, the idea of being straight, etc.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Tops not cops.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

One time I was in upstate new york travelling and I swear to loving christ sam hyde (or some guy who looked just like sam hyde) messaged me on grindr. He didn't have a profile picture but he sent me pictures of his torso and it looked exactly like him. I told him that I wasn't interested and he called me "short stuff."

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I read close to the knives instead and now I am ten feet tall and all I CAN FEEL IS THE PRESSURE THE PRESSURE THE PRESSURE OF BEING A GAY MAN IN AMERICA.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

From the Yukio Mishima wikipedia article.

some human being on wikipedia posted:

Mishima was fond of manga and gekiga, especially the drawing style of Hiroshi Hirata (平田弘史), a mangaka best known for his samurai gekiga; the slapstick, absurdist comedy in Fujio Akatsuka's Mōretsu Atarō (もーれつア太郎), and the imaginativeness of Shigeru Mizuki's GeGeGe no Kitarō (ゲゲゲの鬼太郎).[135][136] Mishima especially loved reading the boxing manga Ashita no Joe (あしたのジョー, "Tomorrow's Joe") in Weekly Shōnen Magazine every week.[137][i] Ultraman and Godzilla were his favorite kaiju fantasies, and he once compared himself to "Godzilla's egg" in 1955.[138][139] On the other hand, he disliked story manga with humanist or cosmopolitan themes, such as Osamu Tezuka's Phoenix (火の鳥, Hi no tori).[135][136]

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I heard michfest is coming back so that's going to be fun.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

more like stupid bitch fest

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I'm against gatekeeping sexualities but if you're a liberal you're straight. Spiritually.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I'm gay and I hate sex because I have autism. Who's with me?!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Someone explain me what's the deal with trans rights in Ohio.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

What a nightmare? How long would it take to make that into a law? Can anyone stop it?

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

lets discuss critically acclaimed short story I Sexually Identify As An Attack Helicopter by Isabel Fall

https://gwern.net/doc/fiction/science-fiction/2020-01-15-fall-isexuallyidentifyasanattackhelicopter.html

its a pretty short read

I don't really get the weird military pathos so many trans women have but I can't really fault her for it because she was already liquidated by internet tenderqueers. It's a nice story. I wouldn't wish that fate on anyone. Tragic really.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Andrea Long Chu is a troll who managed to put themselves through graduate school instead of getting a real career. They're the absolute pinnacle of professional malingering trans people. It's funny how pissed off she makes everyone but she is not special. It's a type - as much a type as the milsurp nerd trans woman.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

thinking this will be the year of mishima in the human being thread

God I wish. I hate talking about authors that remind me of people I know in real life.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Vagina? Never heard of it.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Let's read that one.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

What's up faggots?

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Poppers posted:

Eh, what’s up fag?

I'm about to go do gay stuff.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

This is going to sound weird but I wish I could just wear a helmet around all the time without people looking at me weird. Like if I'm driving a car why shouldn't I wear a freaking helmet? I'm traveling at 60 miles an hour and if I'm on foot on a sidewalk there are cars driving just eight feet away from me why shouldn't I wear a helmet? I could get creamed at any second!!

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Source4Leko posted:

Sitting at home after getting my nuts cut off so I can look hotter and someone suggested i read "Faggots and their Friends Between Revolutions". Powerfully good. Faggots are powerfully good.

I highly recommend getting a hot water bottle.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I was watching the season of AHS that has a Klaus Nomi lookalike character in it and I forgot his name and wanted to remember it so I typed "gay clown who died of AIDS" into google and I found him that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Poppers posted:

The nookie was crazy. I gotta get my back blown out immediately

If you want your back blown out just lift something a little too heavy.