Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Watch the gently caress out straights, you colonize our fashion and this is what happens

https://www.gerceknews.com/turkey/portuguese-tourist-assaulted-by-turkish-police-jailed-for-20-days-for-looking-gay-220678h

quote:

Miguel Alvaro claims he endured a horrifying ordeal when he was targeted and physically assaulted by Turkish police solely based on his appearance, being perceived as gay and suspected of planning to participate in the Pride march in Istanbul

Thank u turkey for being an ally :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Yeah I know it isn't funny. This is me coping.

The only funny part is that it counts as newsworthy when a straight dude is beaten up for looking gay (quelle horreur!) but when we are beaten or killed or arrested for being ourselves it's business as usual, not worth reporting on (or when some wag cleverly points out "maybe u shouldn't have gone to an Islamic country lol :agesilaus:" )

What happened to the actual pride march participants? Who knows! Article doesn't mention it. Probably not important

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Al! posted:

bi eraserhead

is that anything

Baby starts convulsing and doing tiktok dances in his rainbow thigh high socks

Jack Nance: Oh you ARE sick

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Poppers posted:

Anyway this ☝🏻 And that's why we dance

I'm never going to relax because I'm basically Kevin Macdonald's fuddy duddy character from those old kids in the hall sketches about the various gay stereotypes hanging around church street (eg, https://youtu.be/rgF5SxGaCzc)

But you have fun you crazy kids :love:

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Homophobic mods strike again. Disgusting

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Free poppers? Where?? Is it Amsterdam brand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

buy one of those nozzles that hooks up to the shower like everybody else does

I bought a bidet with water pressure that is approximately similar to a fire hose.

I call it the "Daisy Cutter" :madmax: