Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
I'm glad this is a 1pm game for us because my partner would've woken up the entire block in excitement at that goal if it was an early morning one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013

TDepressionEarl posted:

my stream dies all the time because i live in a country where that happens. i can rationalize it to myself as growing the game by remembering the name of these players thru note taking.

sometimes people quote me saying they appreciate a way to follow the game at work. sometimes people quote me saying i'm an airhead repeating fluff. i'd love an ik to six me with a gif for it, but until then i just post.

I like your weird posts because your avatar makes me laugh each time I see it

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
Yessssss Jamaica!!!

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
JAMAICAAAAAAAAA

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
Replay the goal ffs!

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013

Harry Lime posted:

need a gif of Tony's frantic gesticulations

Someone do this please it was great

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
imo the players in blue should kick the ball to other players in blue instead of kicking it to players in red

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
Lol at the gap around the coach in the shot of all the Spanish team jumping up and down

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013
I know what to expect from the bbc but lol could they wait like half an hour before ignoring the winners to talk about how sad it is for England

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013

2Fast2Nutricious posted:

they do show a lot of crying England tho

I'm soppy, I don't like seeing sad sports people except for the men's English rugby team

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013

vyelkin posted:

more like Lucy Silver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elsa Maria
Jun 7, 2013

Lmfao I saw the gap but didn't see how deliberately it formed