Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I'd travel back to caveman times with like 400 St Bernards and they'd think I was the goddamn beastmaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackmore
Dec 28, 2012

Catch the Rainbow
they’re not half bad imo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
my fav permaban (other than mine that was vacated. classic.) was that POS whos whole gimmick was hating dogs

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I have a phobia of dogs (that I'm working on obv) but I don't hate dogs. I'm a "cat person" in that I like having cats, but also like, I don't get how you can hate dogs? Dogs are cool as gently caress. People that "hate" cats and/or dogs strikes me as a hella red flag. Like you don't want to have one as a pet, that's cool. But if you're bitching about *other people* having a pet then I think you're a bit of a control freak tbh.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

syntaxfunction posted:

People that "hate" cats and/or dogs strikes me as a hella red flag.

Its above a red flag IMO. Its simply sociopathic behavior.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

syntaxfunction posted:

I have a phobia of dogs (that I'm working on obv) but I don't hate dogs. I'm a "cat person" in that I like having cats, but also like, I don't get how you can hate dogs? Dogs are cool as gently caress. People that "hate" cats and/or dogs strikes me as a hella red flag. Like you don't want to have one as a pet, that's cool. But if you're bitching about *other people* having a pet then I think you're a bit of a control freak tbh.
Exposure therapy is good. Maybe get very slightly nipped by a teacup poodle, and then slowly build up to total reconstructive surgery after being mauled by a rottweiler?

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

why am I looking at a foot with a hair in it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I love that some people make zero excuses for Dogs

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

:lol:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

meat police posted:

did you get to kiss them and tell them they were good?

o hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i am pro dog. one day i hope to have a dog.