Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
tucker just has a lot of stuff going on right now, he's building his own network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

iirc he showed the hitler thread to one of his DSA buddies and got taken to task for his problematic behavior

lol I'm going to look up lib orgs I can join

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Badactura posted:

Neatheterodude used to post constantly. Did he die?

his username was one truth and two lies

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

he was one of the most genuinely stupid cspam posters and tried to act like a bully despite just giving off-putting insecure weirdo vibes

making him a mod was an act of singularly poor judgement and also he should come back we need more idiot freaks posting here

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

it was pretty funny having the special ed teacher overseeing the glenn thread

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Didn’t have much to do with him one way or the other, but I like to think that he would be proud at how normal I have become.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

“lol you have a special ed teacher” - kid in the same class

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wheeee posted:

he was one of the most genuinely stupid cspam posters and tried to act like a bully despite just giving off-putting insecure weirdo vibes

making him a mod was an act of singularly poor judgement and also he should come back we need more idiot freaks posting here

you dont need to be an idiot freak to mod here, but it helps

Tony Tone
Jun 14, 2020

by vyelkin
Special ed teachers over time tend to become these insufferable patronizing assholes when they spend 8-10 hours a day dealing with special kids and their "work" personality start to seep into their actual personality and then they start treating equal adults with the same patronizing attitude. Doesnt help that it's hard but generally honest work, and then you get that holier than thou poo poo on top of it because they're obviously such a good and kind person.

He PMd me once quoting my "concerning" posts in the climate thread writing like 5 paragraphs to tell me to get help. Told him to never contact me again

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hello littering tony

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Tony Tone posted:

Special ed teachers over time tend to become these insufferable patronizing assholes when they spend 8-10 hours a day dealing with special kids and their "work" personality start to seep into their actual personality and then they start treating equal adults with the same patronizing attitude. Doesnt help that it's hard but generally honest work, and then you get that holier than thou poo poo on top of it because they're obviously such a good and kind person.

He PMd me once quoting my "concerning" posts in the climate thread writing like 5 paragraphs to tell me to get help. Told him to never contact me again

he was right and its a shame you didn't accept his help

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Wheeee posted:

counterpoint: him being a mod was funny

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
He’s suffering from long Covid, too sick to moderate

Anyways it rules that cspam has like 7 moderators but only 2 active ones

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Regarde Aduck posted:

i don’t know this guy at all but i agree, he needs help and nhd was correct

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Tony Tone posted:

lol you're both right

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Regarde Aduck posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Goons can't handle a genuine person.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Tony Tone posted:

lmao

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Tony Tone posted:

post the PMs

Weka
May 5, 2019

Free NHD from the prison his wife has locked him in (dog travel crate)

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

he said stone cold steve austin wasn't that cool while teaching and is now trapped under a very angry 14 year old

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

NHD was a kayfabe gimmick. One of the best

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lobster shirt posted:

i am in the process of liberating him... trust the process

because you are him

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

was nhd a poorly-masked sociopath or something else? this question has been tumbling around in my grapefruit for months

Weka
May 5, 2019

He was my friend

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

UKJeff posted:

He’s suffering from long Covid, too sick to moderate

Anyways it rules that cspam has like 7 moderators but only 2 active ones

We could have more active mods but that requires adding more mods and we have to be careful who gets modded because we don't want the wrong kind of poster getting access to the politics mod discord and looking up things like which d&d mods were yucking it up behind the scenes over posters getting doxxed, or finding out that your name has been mentioned hundreds of times in the span of only a few months by mods trying to get rid of you

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Regarde Aduck posted:

this

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Tony Tone posted:

oh THIS is Trashy Tony

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

He brought me to tears several times, he was a very mean man, but I'm sorry to hear about his death

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

he's locked up in koos's twink dungeon

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Put me in my place repeatedly for bullying glen greenwald

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Honky Mao posted:

Put me in my place repeatedly for bullying glen greenwald

good

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tony, getting high and watching snuff videos will gently caress up your brain for real for real. listen to professor nhd next time friendo

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

thank you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

speng31b posted:

tony, getting high and watching snuff videos will gently caress up your brain for real for real. listen to professor nhd next time friendo

Don't you dare tell him what he can and can not do. What is wrong with you?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the Storm is coming, and it is neatly heterosexual

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Mr Hootington posted:

Don't you dare tell him what he can and can not do. What is wrong with you?

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

he's running for office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

Lib and let die posted:

We could have more active mods but that requires adding more mods and we have to be careful who gets modded because we don't want the wrong kind of poster getting access to the politics mod discord and looking up things like which d&d mods were yucking it up behind the scenes over posters getting doxxed, or finding out that your name has been mentioned hundreds of times in the span of only a few months by mods trying to get rid of you

Dunno what else it could be, it’s pretty easy to pick a mod and no other forum I’ve posted on has had such a hard time replacing them.

I don’t care bout the lack of moderation it’s just funny that mods who never post or interact w the forum at large, like NHD or crusty nutsack, are still kept in the position. Korean Boomhauer too, now that I think about it