Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

La Louve Rouge
Jun 25, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think nhd stopped posting after someone threw a tennis ball into a well and he chased after it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

La Louve Rouge posted:

I think nhd stopped posting after someone threw a tennis ball into a well and he chased after it

It was after the twitter copy/paste thread was gassed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

Larry described NHD as reminding him of his elementary school teacher without knowing that NHD teaches mentally disabled children for a living lol

makes me lol every single time its brought up

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

makes me lol every single time its brought up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

he was definitely tedious and a little retarded but he was still one of the best cspam mods

lol didn't he actually admit to suffering brain damage

vyelkin posted:

cinci wanted to permaban hf for this and I had to tediously explain the concept of a joke in the mod forum to prevent it

lool

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

lool

he got smashed by a car

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

like the blind leading the blind

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
only the bad bits of his brain died

weast
Nov 7, 2012

were all waiting for stewie griffin to use his time machine and save him from being hit by that car or whatever

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
then he'd just be as heartless as the rest of us

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

problem?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Regarde Aduck posted:

only the bad bits of his brain died

neat hemorrhage dude

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

vyelkin posted:

cinci wanted to permaban hf for this and I had to tediously explain the concept of a joke in the mod forum to prevent it

lmfao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

lobster shirt posted:

neat hemorrhage dude

:vince:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Being concussed caused me to stop trying to be a chemical engineer and drop out of college until my brain healed. The time off convinced me that I was in the wrong career path, and, truly college for education is way different than college for chemical engineering. I don't know if I could have gone back to engineering school even after a year of recovery. It was initially really heartbreaking, but it helped me find something I genuinely love to do.

Also lol, I hate Grossman for all his ridiculous poo poo but he's 100% right about killing and combat (except for the stuff he said about cops killing people and having good sex immediately after their shift)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lol what the heck

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!
people complain about tbis and concussions but they do tend to make you more interesting

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

croup coughfield posted:

people complain about tbis and concussions but they do tend to make you more interesting

hell, aaron hernandez got real interesting

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

could this be the explanation for modbrain?

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

lobster shirt posted:

neat hemorrhage dude

:hmmyes:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

World War Mammories posted:

could this be the explanation for modbrain?

:hai:

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

why is NHD still listed as a mod lol

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

furthermore i recall a picture where he was "Showing off his muscles" lmfao that i'm convinced he stole from a low-level podcaster's feed

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mark immune posted:

why is NHD still listed as a mod lol

because if vilerat is the patron saint of d&d that the forum strives to emulate (acceptably racist, hated his family, worked for the deep state, killed for hillary's political ambitions), nhd is the patron saint of cspam (traumatic brain injury, special education teacher, owned by his wife)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

C-SPAM solemnly awaits the return of Neatheteodude, who, it is foretold, will return on an uncertain day under an unspecified moon, and unleash the cleansing fury of a thousand bans

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

redneck nazgul posted:

because if vilerat is the patron saint of d&d that the forum strives to emulate (acceptably racist, hated his family, worked for the deep state, killed for hillary's political ambitions), nhd is the patron saint of cspam (traumatic brain injury, special education teacher, owned by his wife)

i asked "make it make sense" and you delivered, voting 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
how much is that doggie in the window