Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
LMAO drat, great job Jared.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

mp5 posted:

Jared and Blue made out, and sometime between then and now (a few hours) he told her Cirie's his mom.

Womp womp

bwaha

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

The city is alive tonight
Sheesh. Lots of talk right now about keeping Hisam instead to join up with Cirie, Izzy, Felicia, Meme, Jared, Cory and (possibly) America. Let er rip.

Secks fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Aug 23, 2023

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

They'll Waffle (it's wednesday after all) but Cory was right when he said "it's too late for that"

https://twitter.com/BBLionOteV/status/1694100513657389102

edit: but they're apparently entertaining the idea as of the top of the hour so i dunno

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

This is the second or third time Cory has shut down waffling and flipping, and I think it's finally going to stick with Hisam going home in an hour.

Also, the Pressure Cooker will be on the feeds, apparently.

https://twitter.com/BBLionOteV/status/1694819790316339599

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Hisam's gone, the feeds are back, the pressure cooker has begun

Felicia is also on the feeds and is raiding the pantry while everyone else is busy lmao

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

Now would be prime prank opportunity.

Then again after hours of this, I doubt they'd have a sense of humor.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Feeds went down for a few minutes, came back to Jared and Cirie being out, shocking nobody

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Seven hours in, everyone but the Fields clan is still in. Matt peed somewhere.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

curiousCat posted:

Seven hours in, everyone but the Fields clan is still in. Matt peed somewhere.

Incredible. I've been watching and about to call it a night. Intermittent loud music and flashing lights and also apparently cold/hot air now and then. A lot of them seem rock solid.

I hope whoever wins puts Cirie and Jared up on general principle. Izzy can be a replacement because she didn't last much longer.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Red now out. Down to Cory, Blue, Meme, America, Jag and Cameron.

Second longest comp in BB history behind first Pressure Cooker. Has another 4 hours or so to beat it.

Edit: Cory now out. Blue too. Now Jag. Meme now out.

Down to America and Cameron! 15 minutes away from breaking the longest comp record.

Teek fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Aug 25, 2023

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Competition over, Cam wins. And it looks like they fell short of the comp record by like a minute, wow.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

By a single minute is nuts. This week is gonna be spicy

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Cameron is retelling some details to Jag and Bowie.

One of the final letters on the shelf of 10 was going to release flies into the space, like how the last Pressure Cooker started.

Except the producers had pumped the AC to freezing levels for so long that when they released the flies, they were all dead.

E: Cameron made a deal with America to have her drop out("you're playing a good game right in the middle and you don't want this HOH, you're gonna have to get your hands dirty"). Cirie correctly identified tgar it was a throw, despite not having sound on the video they were watching.

Nominations are looking like Jag and Blue, both of which are totally fine.

About the only thing left is to see who gets picked for the competition to get The Second Biggest Bullshit Power They Have Ever Given Out.

mp5 fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Aug 25, 2023

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

It's crazy that no one is targeting the Cirie , Izzy, Felicia alliance when even in the house it has to be obvious it's been the only long-term grouping since Day 1.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

1glitch0 posted:

It's crazy that no one is targeting the Cirie , Izzy, Felicia alliance when even in the house it has to be obvious it's been the only long-term grouping since Day 1.

Izzy is Cameron's backdoor target.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

mp5 posted:

Oh poo poo, awesome.

Also, does anyone know if Jared telling Blue about Cirie has gotten back to Cirie yet?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

Also, does anyone know if Jared telling Blue about Cirie has gotten back to Cirie yet?

I have not seen any other source say Jared did this.

mp5 posted:

And yeah, but he's not using veto if he wins. lol.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Red won the veto.

Jag apparently came in a close second. He's probably toast this week.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Bleh, yeah I doubt Red could be convinced to use it. He’s too loyal to a group that gives zero shits about him.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

America is telling Jag and Blue to push it with Red and Cam that they need numbers, they're up next week... She seems to be down for a flip onto Izzy??? But I don't think they could get the votes even if they tried.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Red needs to save Blue to keep the colors alliance i made up in my head alive

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Red needs to save Blue to keep the colors alliance i made up in my head alive

They clearly cast America to make up for the fact that they couldn’t find anyone named white

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Pillowpants posted:

They clearly cast America to make up for the fact that they couldn’t find anyone named white

It's implied whenever Cory takes his shirt off.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Okay apparently it was some sort of other conversation before which led Blue to say "Mama Cirie" but this happened last night. I think he's trying to say his mom is Felicia.

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1695734297356103819

Then yadda yadda yadda

Then all of a sudden you gotta clean a public couch space

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherXtra/status/1695760014823018790

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

In today's edition of "the show is way different from the feeds:

On the show, Cameron won HoH and is hooting and hollering and awshucks a good old boy in Diary Room.

On the feeds, America tells Blue about how Cameron repeatedly tells America and Cory "you know, there's no cameras in the jury house..." and they both say he's creepy as hell.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, I think on Day 1 Izzy was saying she got serial killer vibes from him. lol

He spent Reilly's time in the house being very weird/creepy with her.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Matt won the Power (which functionally means Cirie has it lol). Cirie explains it's use here:

https://twitter.com/BBLionOteV/status/1697024927864639876

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

thank god this week is almost done and we don’t have to hear about the “Chillers” anymore. rip to Jag though.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

God I wish Blue was going. She's the most recruity recruit that's ever been recruited.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Jag lives lmao. The look on Cameron's face as he realized his whole week was for nothing was incredible.

E: They've started to cut away from anyone talking about how creepy Cameron is, because it's happening so often. It seems like a pretty safe bet that Cameron's gonna go this week unless he wins veto; Jared told Matt he's "probably" putting Red/Cam up.

https://twitter.com/evictionday/status/1697493715445862803

https://twitter.com/haseuIsz/status/1697499259770392928

mp5 fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Sep 1, 2023

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

mp5 posted:

It seems like a pretty safe bet that Cameron's gonna go this week unless he wins veto

*sad horn sound*

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
But nobody likes him. So this week he loses somebody who was willing to tolerate him and he's in a worse position moving forward. I think the worst to worry about is that he makes jury.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Jag spent his whole week after being saved "interrogating" (in more than one person's words) the house about why he was lied to and unanimously voted out. This was probably the worst possible thing he could have done for himself.

Cameron of course pulled himself off the block, and Jared nominated Jag as the replacement. The Chicken is now going to be cooked two weeks in a row and it might be unanimous again. It's really too bad, I had very high hopes for Jag, but he's just not very good at Big Brother. So it goes.

Last night, Cory gave us another one of his monologues, and his reads are again mostly correct except for Jared. Everyone hates Cam, but Cory feels like he needs Cam to take a shot at Cirie.

https://twitter.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1698587127469015106

Cory is also still mad at Jared for being a condescending jerk.

https://twitter.com/Aleut1/status/1698583791995109865

Later, America and Izzy joined Cory at the hammock and he said "Cameron said I was like a son to him. He's more like an absentee father that wants to sleep with my girlfriend."

https://twitter.com/RealityMemeMach/status/1698590391048519909

mp5 fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Sep 5, 2023

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I was enjoying this season at first but the staleness has gotten to me. The back and forth vote flippings week-after-week were fun but after every unanimous vote it just feels like a charade. I love Cirie but because nobody can keep a secret from the hivemind in the house there's no way for the underdogs to get any leverage. Plus half of the men remaining are nasty people.

Secks
Oct 10, 2002

Hahaha of course Cameron would win HOH again. That dead silence that followed...

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Secks posted:

Hahaha of course Cameron would win HOH again. That dead silence that followed...

Cameron is a creep but him winning is best for the feeds. Although apparently he's talking about putting Blue and Jag up again which is hopefully just poo poo he's telling Izzy and a few others. What a waste that would be for his most likely last week in the house.

That silence, even from him!, was incredible.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The sense I'm getting is that Cameron wants to backdoor someone, probably America or Izzy. Cam's winning again is definitely distasteful, since now he's guaranteed Jury. The problem is that everyone else in the house is either deeply under Cirie's spell, related to Cirie, or doesn't have their poo poo together enough to make a move, so if anyone is going to stop this season from being a boring steamroll it might have to be this week.

Red seriously threw by not following up with Cameron about anything that happened this week. Whatever argument they had off feeds must have been really bad for Red to not give Cameron the pieces he'd need to blow up this stupid fake Legend25 thing. Nobody factchecks except Cirie, and nobody puts pieces together.

In other frustrating news, Jared dropped another breadcrumb the size of a whole loaf yesterday when the following exchange happened (paraphrased)

Jared: Cory, you're so inexperienced, you're only 21, what have you ever done?
Cory: Well, I've been on national TV at age 21 (said as a joke)
Jared: Oh that ain't poo poo, I was on TV when I was 18.
Cory: Wait, how were you on TV at 18? Were you on a show?
Jared: Yeah, uh, I was here. On this show. Big Brother.

The guy just can't let anything go. The way he plays actually reminds me a lot of Brandon Hantz in Survivor South Pacific:
1 He's constantly *trying* to make reads, but they're all mostly meaningless ("oh poo poo a bird chirped, does that mean it wants to evict me?" type stuff)
2. He's able to coast based on nepotism, which allows wildly unchecked misogyny and the most fragile ego of anyone on the season.

Sadly Jag and Cory are the only men in the house who haven't said or done something scummy. It's still a long season ahead.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Cam should be blowing up the house with these noms, not falling back on old standards. It's ridiculous. He's been getting his dick slammed in the door over and over, and he gets HOH again and immediately goes, "But what if I put my dick in the door again?..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Feeds are back, Cameron has nominated Felicia and Izzy

things might actually happen