Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Bad Purchase posted:

you can't name a cat 'bean', that would be like naming your child 'toe'

Bean has an issue with this. She is a Bean. She has always been a Bean. Although we are working on making her a smaller Bean... She is very upset with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

pandy fackler posted:

my cat comes when i call her name from another room, turns to look at me if i say her name while she's facing away from me and her tail goes nuts when i say her name and she's asleep. pf course a cat wont know their name if you don't say it lol

We started calling this random feral cat that lived in our backyard "Gary" because it was funny to stand on the back porch and yell "Garryyyyyy" until he trotted in and got fed. He started off terrified of people to the point where when I tried to trap him to get him neutered he hit my leg so hard he bruised me through a pair of jeans and sliced my arm to ribbons.

Then he refused to leave our house after getting neutered and is now the biggest cuddlebug in the world. Literally let's my kids do anything to him as long as it gets him pets.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Peggy Edson posted:

gary looks loving huge

He is very big. Fantastic mouser as well. But seriously just an incredibly sweet guy now. Follows both my kids around all day so he can cuddle them. When my youngest had strep a month ago he cuddled with her all day on the couch under a blanket

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

StrangersInTheNight posted:

op never stop posting, this is better than meds

I need to go workout but Gary decided I am not allowed to