Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
:bandwagon: Vampirates, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Antonina is an artistic soul, it seems.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

I was a bot the last time I asked to be named, so can I be a colonist of some stripe this time?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Double walling any exterior walls goes a long way to maintaining the base's temperature in the arctic. That, and warm clothes. And heaters.

Also Antoninia's toilet is backwards.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

"You know, research is a fascinatin' thing. It's a little hobby of mine. You ever sit down at a bench to figure how technology works? No? Well, here's how it works, see. First there's a hypothesis, then we conduct an experiment to verify that hypothesis. My theory right now is that if I bend your fingers a certain way, they won't break."
"Owww ow ow ow owowowwwww! Fine, gently caress, I'll tell you how transport pods work."
"Was that so hard? Now I strongly recommend you think about this experiment we just conducted. If you haven't joined our ideology by the time I return, we'll try it again."

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

God drat, my pawn has got it bad for her blue skinned buddy.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Oh right, it's Perry not Randy.

...I'm not fixing the note.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Mimes can also trigger from just being really hungry, not necessarily just a lack of food. Given the extended battle that was going on at the end there, it was the perfect set of circumstances necessary to unveil a mime.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

For the ritual spot, you probably need the bigger ideology glyph, not the lovely little diamond.

Also, slides something into your pocket.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Leal posted:

Progress proceeds with rimatomics, this is for the reactor research. The second step requires building this research reactor which... is only used for research. No seriously, you look at the building description and its just "Research reactor". Whats amazing though is that Breadmaster and DoubleNegative are here looking at it and not going to the research benches.

My counterpart is just staring at it in awe going "I could blow up the whole goddamn world with this thing."

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Perry's an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Leal posted:

... Well looks like we have a new candidate for that bionic leg! Also what caliber of ammo are these SMGs firing that it can shoot a leg clean off?

Pictured: Heavy SMGs