Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

DoubleNegative posted:

I was a bot the last time I asked to be named, so can I be a colonist of some stripe this time?

Same for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
I would like to think that controlling combat robots would satisfy my bloodlust, while still leaving my hands clean (well, as clean as you can get in this frozen toxic hellscape).

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
So how long until this becomes a Ship of Theseus deal, where all our bits are replaced one by one?

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Always a good day when I can indulge in bloodlust through a loophole

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
'So how was the concer-' 'WOOOOOOOO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE DRUGS'

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Having a robot burn people with a tesla is totally fine, but don't you dare make me push a button on a turret console!

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Not sure if I'm at all qualified to be a midwife, but them's the breaks in Toxcolony

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

silentsnack posted:

spoilers I guess, Rimatomic be jank

name one huge mod for Rimworld that doesn't introduce jank (on top of the jank Rimworld already has).

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Hooray, my pawn survived to see hundreds of monstrous things turned into gene goo!

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
I take it you won't be seeing any android pawns show up in any of the factions? I can't imagine they'd give usable blood anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
I'd be upset about my liver, if I was capable of using it.