Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Saw the email and came running. I'm back in. I'm uncreative so my username is my fantasy team name. Also it's just easier to remember :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Just sent payment today.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Apolis posted:

I’m happy to jump out and let you defend your title. I haven’t actually done an auction league before, so the other one that’s more newbie friendly is probably a better place to start anyway.

This league was my first time doing auction two years ago and was plenty newbie friendly fwiw.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lol yahoo gave me an F on my draft

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hey coronaball, what's up with this:

It's mid-game -- he shouldn't be able to be added from waivers until Wednesday.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Oct 15, 2023

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

coronaball posted:

That was last Sunday.

Got it. Sorry about that - I checked another player before posting and it showed MM/DD. So I assumed anything over a week old would show that instead of the day.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Doesn't matter to me either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Payment received. Thanks again for commishing! Always a fun league