Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I played a lot of gran turismo 2 and bust a move 4.

And xenogears is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
I decided to pause a replay of xenosaga to replay xenogears first after reading that guys post lol, xenogears ftw

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
haven't played xenogears on so long and it was only once back in the day, would love to replay it

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ChoroQ

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My dad got me Threads of Fate and the Weird Al Running with Scissors album for a birthday and I spent all day playing threads of fate while listening to that album so theyre both inextricably linked in my memory. So my suggestion is Threads of Fate.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

My dad got me Threads of Fate and the Weird Al Running with Scissors album for a birthday and I spent all day playing threads of fate while listening to that album so theyre both inextricably linked in my memory. So my suggestion is Threads of Fate.

kickass birthday

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

threads of fate is great.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Hell yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ChomoQ.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

The cars in Driver 1-2 and Stuntman feel so weighty that when you finally beat a level it feels great. Hopefully either of those games get revived someday.

Reflections understood that what made car chases in 70s movies so cool and exciting was that all of the cars weighed 5 tons and had insane amounts of body roll so they look great whipping around corners

Anyway heres some games:

-Jet Moto
-Vigilante 8
-Koudelka

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!
tobal no 1 and tobal 2, insane customization in a fighting game (tobal 2 has the biggest roster in any fighting game)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Diablo 1 had a surprisingly solid ps1 port and even had co-op, with the only caveat being that the save games needed an unreasonable amount of space on a memory card, seriously wtf was up with that

copy
Jul 26, 2007

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020
Die Hard Trilogy
Command and Conquer: Retaliation
FIFA 98
G Police

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Spyro 1-3, Medievil, Xenogears, and Gran Turismo 2

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
ended up playing carnage heart today and its still cool

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

absolutely anything posted:

ended up playing carnage heart today and its still cool

Artdink ftw.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

welcome posted:

Artdink ftw.

this

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

gonna try Armored Core or maybe just skip to Master of Arena at some point this weekend. haven't played any of them aside from farting around on a demo of the first one on a demo disc over 20 yrs ago.

psx demo discs ftmfw

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Brass Hand posted:

Die Hard Trilogy
Command and Conquer: Retaliation
FIFA 98
G Police

ISS Pro Evolution and Evolution 2 were way better than any ps1 fifa. ok you didn’t have any real players but that made it more fun to figure out which made up name was which real player

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jumping Flash is what 3D gaming is all about

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Fighting Force 1, YES

Fighting Force 2, Boooooo

Brass Hand
Feb 27, 2020

track day bro! posted:

ISS Pro Evolution and Evolution 2 were way better than any ps1 fifa. ok you didn’t have any real players but that made it more fun to figure out which made up name was which real player

Agreed, idiot race. FIFA 98 holds some good memories at the time but on reflection Evolution 2 was a high point. It also had one of those intros you would never skip.

https://youtu.be/YKgd776iRmg

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1NpJg0otXs

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

love breath of fire 3 and 4, and wild arms 1 and 2. godly system for rpgs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Joey McChrist posted:

love breath of fire 3 and 4, and wild arms 1 and 2. godly system for rpgs

Still need to get to WA2 one of these days

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still need to get to WA2 one of these days

Same, after I beat Suikoden 2, after I beat Suikoden, after I beat SaGas Scarlet Grace, Frontiers, Romancing 3, etc.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Julias posted:

Gran Turismo 2

The best gran turismo

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

if dragula isn't on the soundtrack it's a dogshit game

Zeg
Mar 31, 2013

Am not good at video games.

Did anyone else used to put on the Legend of Dragoon Menu Theme to study/sleep to?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Zeg posted:

Did anyone else used to put on the Legend of Dragoon Menu Theme to study/sleep to?

No.

----------------

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

ok well did any one else used to turn on the ff8 triple triad music during sex and time their sex movements to the twanging

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

absolutely anything posted:

ok well did any one else used to turn on the ff8 triple triad music during sex and time their sex movements to the twanging

yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeg
Mar 31, 2013

Am not good at video games.

That alright. It was a fun experience as a kid because we didn't have a memory card at first.