Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Anybody have any unexpected number 2s?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Frenz posted:

Anybody have any unexpected number 2s?

just now

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Number 15: dhalsim foot lettuce

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Probably the first Siren game, which I played on PCSX2 which didn't fully support it. Any day time level with fog in it the fog would be opaque making it impossible to see. The only way to fix it was to switch rendering modes which made it run at half FPS. So I played through half the levels at 30 FPS where everyone talked in slow motion. Still a fantastic and bizarre game.

The games got progressively more streamlined and ultimately worse. I didn't like Siren 3 at all, Siren 2 is better but it feels half as big as Siren 1.