Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

mbt posted:

dynasty warriors 4 and samurai warriors 1. i like all of the specific ultimate weapon unlocks that require you to do something difficult on each of the stages, and the branching mission trees of samurai warriors was fun.

I was discussing this the other day with a long time friend, whether dw4 was better than 5 and I have to say the weapon system of 4 pushes it over the edge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Street Fighter V was best described by the FGC as “unsightly” at the very best moments. Magneto screaming wrong. Vocaroo of me sighing and saying sure thing dude.

Dhalsim, his arms wide. Bison when the walls fell.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

He's right, though. I can't actually think of a moment in which he has made his arms wide rather than long.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

He can only stretch his limbs longways and not shortways. Maybe if he stretched them really long and then bent em all together to form some sort of fuselage? And then he could use his inflated cheeks to push air and travel on a jet stream.