Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

Bioshock 1 might be my favorite game of all time. i absolutely get the 2deep4u criticism but i managed to go into it nearly totally blind which is an impressive feat for 2020 and helped a lot, but it was also the game that got me back into single-player stuff after mostly just playing CSGO and Payday 2 and poo poo since high school and i gotta respect it for that.

i also really love Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling and it shocks me i dont hear more about it since it's pretty much a Paper Mario clone but with a lot more to do and some dope quality of life improvements. i think it was only made by like two guys in Panama too which floors me considering the quality

Bruh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1 and 2 for me are Vampire Survivors and it’s spiritual successor, Halls of Torment, available now for 4.99 on Steam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

All games are beautiful

Street Fighter V was best described by the FGC as “unsightly” at the very best moments. Magneto screaming wrong. Vocaroo of me sighing and saying sure thing dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They are never wide. Topic locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He has only been documented to extraordinarily inflate his cheeks and stomach, but never his arms or any other limb. The lore is settled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

He would make his arms wide if he needed to create some kind of impromptu sailing mast. The need has simply never arisen

He floats and controls his wind resistance through pure yoga.