Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cruft

Wait I just saw this thread. Mods, please close it so the humidity will go down!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

I'm genuinely concerned about the 9 airplane trips I have coming up soon. Might need to pack one of them things you soak it water and place on your neck.

In the past I'd say about ⅓ of all my flights experience some sort of problem that causes everybody to have to sit on the tarmac for 20-90 minutes.

cruft

Viginti Septem posted:

• High body temperature. A core body temperature of 104 F (40 C) or higher, obtained with a rectal thermometer, is the main sign of heatstroke.

Gonna start walking around town with a thermometer up my butt so I can get continuous monitoring for heat stroke.