Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

You know what's even better than brewing in the mid to upper 30's? Adding 75% humidity or more onto that. Love to come home with a little bit o' heat rash!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm brewing tomorrow and may die.

Escape From Noise

My shirt is literally soaking. Good thing I brought a spare and the boil I'd nearly complete! Once I get the whirlpool going I'm going to get a sports drink at the 7-11 and eat a cold rejected pizza. gently caress I'm dying.

Escape From Noise

I think I almost got heat stroke today. I was chugging water like crazy, drank a 900 ml sports drink, and took frequent breaks in the walk-in whenever possible but I felt really exhausted. I started getting a headache on the bike ride home so I'm really glad I had an OS-1 waiting in the fridge for me back home. Drank that after the shower. Also glad I have kala chana chaat in the fridge so I can just eat that. Woof! gently caress this poo poo!

Escape From Noise

Dr. Honked posted:

the dang ol humdiddlysads

I honestly think I almost got heat stroke today. Brewing in the summer loving suuuuuuuuuuucks!

Escape From Noise

No. I know. I'm bringing it up. The brewery doesn't have enough air flow.

Escape From Noise

Also the airflow gets a lot worse when the restaurant manager turns off the circulation fans "for me" because "the air outside was hot".
:ughh:

Escape From Noise

The very intense looking neck icepack is working alright. We'll see what happens when the boil starts. But in the meantime IDGAF!

Escape From Noise

DoomCroissant posted:

watching people eat outside at 3 pm and wondering 'why'

Yesterday at around noon I saw two guys exit the Lawson carrying hot cup noodles and nearly lost my mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Randy Travesty posted:

My aunt told me I should only be eating hot soups and very spicy ones or samgaetang all summer and I just about cried.

I cannot.

I think I'd actually die.