Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
one time someone asked me to put on grimes and i got it mixed up with the uk rap subgenre grime

that is my grimes story thanks for listening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Grime is good though so that's a good mixup

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Did you guys talk about that time she was in the newspaper as a teenager because she tried to navigate the Mississippi but was so bad at it she capsized like a mile away from the launch.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Well obviously this is proof she isn’t a nazi, they never had anything to do with the Japanese. No don’t look up history.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
Grok AI plush looks kinda cute but her idea of what children's books should be is really bad

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

IMO Grimes genuinely didn't associate the concept of "white culture" with racism. Because Grimes is a flake.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 25 days!)

grimes wants people to think she's a cyberwitch who does body mod experiments as a hobby. you're going to engage with that?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Booty Pageant posted:

one time someone asked me to put on grimes and i got it mixed up with the uk rap subgenre grime

that is my grimes story thanks for listening

This is literally how she got her name. Her first MySpace or something prompted three genres and she entered 'grime' for each one, not knowing anything about UK rap culture at all, because she's a moron.

Good call though, if anyone ever requests her music to me I'm just gonna put on some Stormzy or something and feign ignorance of her existence.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

roomtone posted:

grimes wants people to think she's a cyberwitch who does body mod experiments as a hobby. you're going to engage with that?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Which Grimes wallpaper should I choose? Decisions, decisions!

https://www.wallpaperflare.com/search?wallpaper=Grimes+(Singer)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
White culture is eating spaghettos until your hair falls out and failing upwards into nazism.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

spaghetti is pretty good stuff, i think i could make a go at eating only spaghetti for a few days and feel great

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I don't like the idea of Bad Purchase having two spaghetti meals in one day.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If you mix it up, like throwing some other stuff in with the spaghetti, does it become something else in Italian? Like Spaghetti d' Hot Dog?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

redshirt posted:

If you mix it up, like throwing some other stuff in with the spaghetti, does it become something else in Italian? Like Spaghetti d' Hot Dog?

Spaghetti and other generic pasta must have an interesting history of (for lack of a better term) appropriation into household western cuisine. I mean it was kind of obvious; it's cheap and easy to produce in large quantities, it's basically pure carbohydrates, and it can be dehydrated and stored for a long-rear end time. Nobody even thinks about macaroni & cheese being an Italian dish, we even have a handful of boxed facsimiles like K&D that are - in a traditional sense - an abomination, but absolutely loving delicious.

Maybe this is a better thought for the dago thread, though.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Mister Speaker posted:

Spaghetti and other generic pasta must have an interesting history of (for lack of a better term) appropriation into household western cuisine. I mean it was kind of obvious; it's cheap and easy to produce in large quantities, it's basically pure carbohydrates, and it can be dehydrated and stored for a long-rear end time. Nobody even thinks about macaroni & cheese being an Italian dish, we even have a handful of boxed facsimiles like K&D that are - in a traditional sense - an abomination, but absolutely loving delicious.

Sometimes when i eat mac and cheese i get really bad gas

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
sometimes? amateur hour

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Grimes is on PS+, i downloaded it but havent had time to try it yet. Seems like a decent metroidvania?

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Songbearer posted:

GROOOOOOOOOOIIIIIMES

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Mr.Acula posted:

Grimes is on PS+, i downloaded it but havent had time to try it yet. Seems like a decent metroidvania?

don’t spec for spaghetti that’s a noob trap

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Mister Speaker posted:

OP doesnt even have "organ grinder" he must be some kind of retard

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Uh oh big bad word :qq:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

spaghetti is pretty good stuff, i think i could make a go at eating only spaghetti for a few days and feel great

I cut out most refined sugar and then my 17 year old nephew made me a bowl of spaghettios and it tasted like loving candy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
nephew sounds like a prankster