Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

grimes is good. i kinda lump her in with bjork. highly talented, but says and does things that are just baffling and sometimes makes you wonder how she has managed to survive this long. hope she continues doing weird stuff for many more years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did you really just Kramer in here to talk about Elon's dick?

shan't speculate as to elon's dangler

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

^ yep

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ever wondered what a mashup of grimes and gangnam style would sound like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdGqSh_9IRY

for some reason this has stuck in my head for a decade

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Fruits of the sea posted:

It’s kinda hosed up to judge a lady solely on the men in her life

it’s not “the men”, it’s that she somehow tolerated one of the most obnoxious dipshits out there for years and had two kids with him, it does reflect on her. would be like if your favorite male artist had a long term fling with jk rowling or candace owens.

(to grimes’s credit she did dump him over it at least)

e: lol, now thinking of some 30 y/o pop star like justin bieber or w/e having a kid with jk rowling named “HogwartsExpress Potter”

Bad Purchase fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

spaghetti is pretty good stuff, i think i could make a go at eating only spaghetti for a few days and feel great