Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Pacers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Chronicles have signed Victor Oladipo for $21.

(The next highest bid was $16.)

He tore his patella 3 months ago! Lol

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Indiana no won bids yet, I've seen this movie before

😅😅😅

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

He'll probably play like a guy priced for that much in the sim (or better, tbh) - but some people are punting goon votes.

Indiana won the Goon Vote last year but I think both Doltos (Kings) and Zuvella (76ers) were top 5 in goon voting and both made it to the finals, so it'll be interesting to see who can do well in both.

Yea my Pacers team got cooked in the first round

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Deadbeat Dad posted:

ScooterMcTiny has signed Robin Lopez for $6.

(The next highest bids were multiple $2 bids.)

All teams have officially signed a player!

FINALLY

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

Indiana Pacers Effort Post

Look, I'm not sure there is anyone who overpaid in aggregate more for their team than I did, thanks to 0 other bids for Embiid and 1 bid of $1 for Dame, so hopefully I get a trophy for that.

Either way, good luck stopping the Dame/Embiid P&R which is going to torch teams for 75 PPG. Fear not, unlike last year's Pacers team, we have a bit of defense this year, courtesy of Davion Mitchell.

Starting Five:
PG - Dame
SG - Austin Reaves
SF - Moses Moody
PF - Larry Nance
C - Embiid

Rotation:
PG - Davion Mitchell
SG - Jaden Ivey
SG - Seth Curry
SG/SF - Moses Moody
SF - Gradey Dick
PF - Kevin Love
C - Robin Lopez

That's a lot of real basketball players!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScooterMcTiny
Apr 7, 2004

This was so fun, as always. Can't wait to see the results of the sim.