Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the actual best UK fighter in MMA history?
This poll is closed.
Michael Bisping 3 42.86%
Leon Edwards 2 28.57%
Lee Murray 0 0%
Marcus Davis 2 28.57%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

I think Wood edged it with that solid connection towards the end of round 3.

I figured that too, but Fili had both some flash and some good connections in the last minute too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Periodic reminder that Julija is not an elite fighter but her pre-UFC fight with Lisa Verzoza is an all-time-great cool fight with absolute buckets of blood.

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
lol, oh well

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

whoa, drat

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:stonklol:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

this is what the UFC deserves

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

CommonShore posted:

Periodic reminder that Julija is not an elite fighter but her pre-UFC fight with Lisa Verzoza is an all-time-great cool fight with absolute buckets of blood.

hell yeah

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

ouch

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/smoogymma/status/1682869195069956096

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
It's very frustrating when a decent/fun fighter gets the UFC promotional push because I get torn between wanting to see them succeed as a fighter and wanting UFC's plans get dashed against the rocks of chaos.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

LobsterMobster posted:

It's very frustrating when a decent/fun fighter gets the UFC promotional push because I get torn between wanting to see them succeed as a fighter and wanting UFC's plans get dashed against the rocks of chaos.

do you know how it pains me to kind of want marcin tybura to beat tom aspinall

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

my stream froze about a minute into the fight and by the time it came back it was over lol

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Still fast

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Welp, that was quick

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i'm predicting tom aspinall's next fight will be either the winner of jones/miocic if they stick around or for the vacant title if they don't

lower on the card, curtis blaydes will be fighting alexandr romanov or something

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

Aspinall looks genuinely good despite being a HW when he has legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol