Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
I joined the Airforce to learn Karate. My first mission: beat up a gay matador at Ankor Wat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
blanka is a racist depiction of monstermen. they can be scientists (Beast,) scientists (Hulk) or scientists (dr Jekyll)

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

he's not a monster he's just Brazilian

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
he's a marketing genius

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019
E Honda is an enforcer for the yakuza

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Guile sonic-boom'd an Afghani wedding and earned a medal for it.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Mutant Headcrab posted:

Guile sonic-boom'd an Afghani wedding and earned a medal for it.

doubletap drone strikes are just irl combos

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Vega (Claw) isn't gay, dude.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

was Balrog ever publicly forgiven by Robin Givens?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

when oiled Mr Hakan is one of the most electable if not THE most electable democratic candidate on the ballot

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Maya Fey posted:

when oiled Mr Hakan is one of the most electable if not THE most electable democratic candidate on the ballot

I'm voting for Mayor Haggar he really turned Metro City around

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

go home, be a family man!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Do you think Zangief was a part of the state-sponsored steroid scandal or do you suppose he's natty

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Do you think Zangief was a part of the state-sponsored steroid scandal or do you suppose he's natty

IDK but Abigail (584 lbs) is definitely juicing

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

quote:

YOKO SHIMOMURA (Composer):
Chun-Li has big thighs, right? So back in the day, I asked Mr. Yasuda (artist), "Why does she have such big thighs?" And he started shouting and went off and was like, "I can't believe you don't understand the appeal." And he started explaining the attraction. And you know, I'm a woman and I asked the question but it kind of got awkward when he started explaining his fetishes. I mean, he has really strong feelings toward his creations. There's a reason for everything being the way that it is. When I heard that, I thought maybe that's something that everybody thinks, but everybody doesn't go out telling everybody. But he just told me.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

dumbass broad

3rd72223
Jul 22, 2023

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lumpentroll posted:

dumbass broad

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Dan!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
chun-li is a goddamn cop

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

clashes between police and protestors leave 3 spinning bird kicked

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
*parking my car next to the ocean for a beautiful photograph*

hey whats that suspiciously ripped guy doing

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
does dhalsim suck his own dick?

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://twitter.com/sasamostreet/status/1683392334254460930

#Lockitin
The latest hurricanes are devastating. Makes u think.

Jon Pod Van Damm has issued a correction as of 13:30 on Jul 24, 2023

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 97 days!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

"You know, many people are asking if I'm going to meet with M. Bison. And I think, you know, he has the Psycho Power, which is very strong. Very strong. When he has three bars he's going to do the Psycho Crusher which just does the most, just the tremendous damage. And we want that on our side.

The swamp hates him, the swamp calls him dictator. Guile says he's a bad guy, which is wrong because Guile's a bad guy. He stays on the other side of the screen throwing Sonic Booms all day long. What can you do about that? If you try to jump in he does the Flash Kick, it's very unfair. We're not gonna let him do that to anyone any more."

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

dudly's entire motivation for boxing a god in sf3 is to get his dad's car back and I think that's awesome

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Moe I need your advice. See I got this terrorist organization named... Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shadaloo...

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

didn't blanka used to be some guy

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Moe I need your advice. See I got this terrorist organization named... Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shadaloo...

that's the worst name i've ever heard.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Ardent Communist posted:

that's the worst name i've ever heard.

*a weeping M Bison psycho crushes the bar door open and flees*

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

a lot of posters in cspam used to be some guy

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

Then he got the jab

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It was p cool that T Hawk was a badass native Mexican guy and not like a sweaty, mustachioed stereotypical black and white movie Mexican.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like the one where you beat up the car

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Edmund Sparkler posted:

It was p cool that T Hawk was a badass native Mexican guy and not like a sweaty, mustachioed stereotypical black and white movie Mexican.

He's a badass caricature of southwestern Native Americans but it technically does work because a lot of tribes like the Apache for instance also live in northern Mexico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa: