Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Pungry posted:

YOU JUST GAVE UP A GO AHEAD TWO RUN HOME RUN TO KOLTEN WONG IN 2023 IN THE TOP OF THE 9TH WITH TWO OUTS

He was working on his 3rd straight day and has given up 2 HRs all year, nobody was going to lose sleep over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Gerblederp posted:

Varsho sucks so bad gently caress you Shatkins

Varsho vs the Twins is my favorite mini-storyline of the season. 5 near outs turned into HRs or something like that

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Pungry posted:

It's my opinion that Eduoard Julien is the greatest player in baseball.

I appreciate your honesty in this matter and whole-heartedly agree

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
lmao hope HP ump in Twins-Mariners feels deep shame when he replays the film

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Tony Phillips posted:

Just losing 5-0 with 8 Ks through 2 2/3 IP.

The Twins are probably going to set the record for most strikeouts by a team. They have a TTO approach by design and don't give one gently caress about striking out (vs some other kind of out).

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.
This loser ump can't even be consistently terrible smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Redeye Flight posted:

I would say I don't like it because it gives me fuckin' anxiety about whether this team is real or not, but then I remember what the Hitting For Contact era felt like and a feeling of disgust crawls through my brain.

So in conclusion, we shall trust in La Bomba, for it is all we can do. Except maybe trade for another contact bat.

Yea, and I mean, ideally they could do both. Hitting for average and power are not mutually exclusive, but there are always some trade-offs. And when this approach goes poorly, it gets disheartening since nothing is really even being put in play for something lucky to happen.