Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

I tend to have 5 fixed members of my party and the 6th slot gets rotated out depending on what companion quests I want to do. It's basically how I play every Infinity Engine style game. I just like a stable party comp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Same here. Mods can expand the party if I’m interested but if I don’t want or can’t use mods there’s always replay.

If I were with the current party, I’d probably pick Amiri, Valerie, Jaethal for front line tanks. Regongar and Tristan as spellcasters slash back line tanks. Tristan has fireballs for AOE and Reg has lightning for precision. I’d put in Octavia over Reg if we needed Trickery or more AOE. Harrim is just inferior imo but I still might rotate him out with Reg for his personal quests. IMO you need to be melee heavy in this game. Winning with spells takes more skill.

achtungnight fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 10, 2023

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
I rather like going full melee with a backliner of a cleric + wizard for healing/support.

You can never go wrong charging into the enemy line to stab them in their face with the occasional fireball being thrown around!

Part of what always annoyed me of the lineup in Wrath is the decidedly low numbers of melee focused characters with standard builds so unless you got rather creative in how you specced the characters it was hard to have more than 3 melee oriented characters at a time. The game gave you more archers than it did face stabbers.

So (for me) it rather limited what party I could run with as some characters you needed to almost always have in your party to be able to have a firm front line.

painedforever
Sep 12, 2017

Quem Deus Vult Perdere, Prius Dementat.
I just like hitting things with big swords. Mages make my head hurt. I have to do, like, thinking and junk at work, so my favourite thing in video games is to hit things with my empty head until either they or I stop moving.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

The part spends some time training – I've become more adept at my longbow and leading from the rear.

Everyone else continues down their paths except Jethal – I don't want to have to deal with a rival inquisitor, so I suggest she focuses on he two handed scythe.

After resting, I check up on Regongar, and ask about his relationship – though he says it's an open on, does does seem a little one sided in Octavia's favour!

Anyway, I pick my team and we head off into the wilderness –

I want to have a closer look at that huge tree we saw in the distance! Surprisingly, we are not ambushed on the way there.

Though we do run into Captain Garess in a strangely opportune area!

My name is cleared! It was the Evil Gnome who did the treachery! Not me! No, we are nothing alike us two!

It seems that it was his underlings that were his undoing, I shall watch mine like a hawk! My holy mission to claim these lands cannot be undone by my helpful unbelieving crew!

Before exploring any further, we rest.

Regongar, as amerous as his partner, flits with Amari.

She puts him in his rightful place. I don't want the lovers pox spreading through the team!

In the morning, Tristan properly thanks me for saving his life.

Fuelled by pancakes, we set off with a spring in our step!

The wildlife is large and angy.

Thankfully, it is also very squishy.

They were guarding some good loot our eagle eyes spot.

A fallen trunk makes for an interesting climb!

It seems we are not the first to move through these areas – but others were less sucessful.

In fact, the area is fair littered with bodies and loot! This is some fine, old fashioned adventuring!

This one was an archaeologist – a famously dangerous profession!

Mostly though, we are slaughtering our way through the local wildlife like true explorers!

We come across some traps – someone alive must be around.

Unfortunately when trying to clear a way though this minefield, I trigger a trap, waking the bandits!

The situation rapidly devolves into a fight!

They have a necromancer who casts a spell scaring all but me and Jeathal!

Left outnumbered, we are quickly taken down.

The others rally and come back at the bandits, who have let themselves get strung out chasing the cowards.

Victory is ours, though I need to have a stern talking to them about leaving their Baron to die! (Not you Jeathal, your doing great!)

They had some good loot, I'm quickly able to identify the bracers as improving armour and pass them on to Amari.

Then we return to murdering the wildlife.

I spot an overgrown passage, and lead us into it.

Here some mites are trying to hide their treasure.

We slaughter them, but the lock on their chest proves beyond my skill. We need a proper rogue!

We find even more fresh corpses.

Next we come upon a group of Kobolds “Guarding” their celestial radishes. They are to stoned out of their minds to do anything about us, and now I have a suspicion why Brokkon wants them!

Later we come across a strange creature wandering around near the corpse of a woman.

It seems that what we have here is a case of sicence gone wrong – though I do find a nice suit of armour that I can use.
The beast itself seems to be no trouble, so we leave it be.

We slaughter another pack of wolves.

Then get a shock as a huge one behind them talks to us!

The Worg wants us to lead innocents into its maw! I will not stoop that low!

Even if I should maybe stand further back before saying things like that!

I am taken down, but the party makes swift work of the worg!

It proves to be a hard fight, and we have taken mounting damage.

We camp up, but in our tired state, make some mistakes.

This leads to a slightly interrupted nights sleep!

Then its back to slogging through the rain and the wildlife.

Just as we are done with these guys, we are set upon by a swarm of giant centipedes!

Next to some traps as well – it seems we are approaching an area of interest, as resistance is stiffening!

Lo and behold, a crook in the base of the hill shows the way into what seems to be dungeons below the tree.

This will be interesting – and potentially lucrative!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
One of the less obviously inspired monsters shows up here, albeit briefly - the Tatzlwyrm is based on a cryptid that supposedly lived in the Alps. I like it when games go for more obscure sources for their monsters; the classic high fantasy beastiary is pretty stale.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014

painedforever posted:

I just like hitting things with big swords. Mages make my head hurt. I have to do, like, thinking and junk at work, so my favourite thing in video games is to hit things with my empty head until either they or I stop moving.

We’re the same kind of player. I end up spamming the same big damage spells over & over if I’m a spell caster. Good to have extra heals or animal backup for emergencies though. Guess that’s why I usually play a heavily armed Cleric or Ranger in these games.

Regarding current update-

Regongar’s open relationship sounds like most I’ve encountered irl. Makes me reluctant to get between him & Octavia. Or date him in general. No big deal, more into other love interests in this game anyway.

Good choice of party members. They fit our character’s alignment and will back him well in the field imo. Harrim is physically tough but Tristan has a better spell list. Reg is the stronger mage combat and spell wise. Octavia is more versatile if you need trap disarming but our main covers that need. She’s also easier to manage but weaker physically- mixed bag.

The Old Sycamore is the game’s first big dungeon. It has a lot of side quests and unique atmosphere. You are prompted to visit eventually if you explore other places, so there’s main plot stuff too.

Murdering wildlife in this game is a great source of exp points. Some animals don’t even attack you until you attack first.

Returning to chests we can’t open with Octavia may be profitable. She is the best Rogue available to us right now short of building a custom merc.

God of War’s recent games also featured Tatzelwyrms.

The Shambling Mound can be a tough miniboss. The Worg also. The latter has a side quest if you help him find a free meal but the rewards aren’t worth the evils imo.

The Sycamore has an interesting interior area. Hope you’ll enjoy it, GH.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Grey Hunter posted:

Well clearly you should have taken advantage of the fully stocked campsite you just found, instead of building your own while tired!

Xerophyte
Mar 17, 2008

This space intentionally left blank

Grey Hunter posted:

Before exploring any further, we rest.

[...]

You should be a little careful of resting without using rations and relying entirely on hunting and scavenging like this. The chapter time limits aren't much of an issue usually, but not using rations when resting can add days to each rest and it's one of the few ways you can put yourself in actual time crunch. As a rule you want to buy and use rations, with your hunting companion just reducing the cost by whatever they scrounge up in the normal rest duration.

Sometimes you'll be out of rations and needs must, but that's generally a situation to avoid.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
You also want to be careful using rations. You can’t hunt inside dungeon areas like the caves you were about to enter last update. Full disclosure- nothing in this game upset me more than the time limits and constantly ticking clock. I always use mods when I play to carefully manage both these issues. They’ll eventually become meaningless and you have time to do everything you want (mostly). Still, if you have anxiety issues like me…..

Oh well. Good luck and happy gaming.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Xerophyte posted:

You should be a little careful of resting without using rations and relying entirely on hunting and scavenging like this. The chapter time limits aren't much of an issue usually, but not using rations when resting can add days to each rest and it's one of the few ways you can put yourself in actual time crunch. As a rule you want to buy and use rations, with your hunting companion just reducing the cost by whatever they scrounge up in the normal rest duration.

Sometimes you'll be out of rations and needs must, but that's generally a situation to avoid.

The only negative about rations is they're HEAVY as all heck, having a lot on you will encumber you very easily.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

The way into the tree is barred, it seems there is something else I must do first!

Instead, I set off for Pine Patch, the closest point of interest on my map.

There I stumble across a meeting of Kobolds, they are listening to a poorly shape shifted Tartuccio!

It's a Trap!

We are surrounded!

Though it should be said we're surrounded by Kobolds, which does not make for a dangerous ambush, we hack our way clear easily, though Tartuccio escapes!

As always, God tells me what to do next.

Returning to the Sycamore, we find a negotiation between the Kobolds and a group of Mites underway.

Maybe negotiation is to strong a word, they mainly seem to be throwing insults at each other!

They immediately see my of a person of worth, and implore me to be an impartial judge.

It's obvious Tartuccio is sowing the seeds of descent here, but how to untangle it all.

It seems that he's hoodwinked these stupid creatures to gain access to some long forgotten dungeon – whatever he thinks is important under there, I must stop him – but first, I need the Mite's side of the story.

Ahh, so there are two relics, which is why Tartuccio is hoping to have them slaughter each other.

So he is still here! But now I have to decide what to do with this lot. It seems they are not rational enough to understand they are both being played, and I would have to support one side. I turn to my trusted advisors.

They are of the same mind, any benefits these paltry races could bring would be outweighed by the peace I could bring by removing both sets.
Genocide it is!

Everybody liked that.

We slaughter the first wave.

We interrupt another fight just to the north.

And water the ground with their blood.

We slice our way towards the tree entrance.

I must say, the loot is poor.

We breach the entrance to the tree, and discover an more ornately dressed Mite.

This will be useful!

The tree is host to hordes of Centipedes.

We do find patches of thinking resistance.

The Mite Queen is surprisingly east to find.

I don't even consider mercy for a second.

The mages switch to much more damaging spells once their queen is dead, and we take some serious wounds. Regongar takes a heavy wound, and is in more danger than the others.

We find some much better loot. I immediately wear this so I can better convince people of my righteous cause!

The Mites were apparently starting a cookbook. New recipes are a good way to break up the drudgery of the night-time slop.

Tristian has improved in skill.

Just being around me has caused him to become wiser.

We find the drawbridge between the Mite and Kobold Kingdoms.

Low on magic, we rest before crossing.

When we do, it's a bit anti-climatic – the two sides have already slaughtered each other!

We do find a new magical great sword, witch goes to Jaethal.

Further on we find a secret passage.

Inside is an old Mite hermit, trying to live out the rest of his life in peace.

Good luck with that.

We loot the corpse.

Further on, we find another secret passage into a hidden Kobold shrine to a long dead dragon. Which we of course loot and desecrate. Filthy heathen religions!

Our rooting through the walls seems to have disturbed something big – something that actually counts as a challenge.

It falls to our swords and magic quickly, but not before doing more lasting damage to Regongar!
He is not having a good day!

For a bit of variety, we take on some undead!

It seems this tree has grown around an entire temple to Shelyn!

Nearby there is a simple puzzle.

The Elite undead inside put up a proper fight!

We return them to death, and loot their remains as a reward.

The experience has left us all feeling much stronger.

I continue on my path, getting wiser.

The inflict moderate wounds will also be helpful in curing Jaethal in her undead state.

Amari now inspires all around her to fight harder.

Valerie can take more of a hit now.

Regongar becomes a better spellcaster. Acid and fire are useful tools!

Jaethal continues down the way of the warrior.

With that, we prepare to delve deeper into the dungeon.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
If you are neutral aligned, you can negotiate a peace between the mites and kobolds, then work with them for various side quests. Either peace or war can complete the area just fine.

Gilgamesh255
Aug 15, 2015

Grey Hunter posted:

Amari now inspires all around her to fight harder.

Hah, I get it!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Magus really gets a ton of mileage out of spells like blur and mirror image in addition to damage spells. As you've noticed they can be a bit squishy but properly buffed he'll be a better tank than Valerie by the end.

Edit: and shield, he should never not have shield cast.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

We continue to explore under the giant Sycamore. We find a crumpled Paladin's helm.

This part seems to be teeming with bioluminescent life. There is not much of interest bar some loot.

There are always more giant Centipedes!

And Giant Spiders.

These guys have set a massive web trap!Which Epithemius of course sets off!

Wait, that's a giant spider? Does that make the other ones normal sized around here?

We then spend several hours trying to escape the webs.

Hours. Hooooours.

It seems the mites have also run foul of these guys!

We do get to loot a snazzy cloak though!

We find other victims in another part of the tree. We are doing the area a service clearing this place out!

We are more careful about traps from here on out.

Don't you dare!

I have to clear the area myself, drawing any big groups back onto the rest of the party in a cleared section of the tree.

The Gigantic Spider give us pause for a second.

Thankfully, it's already dead. We loot the corpse, for it's mandibles for some reason.

Looking at the map, it seems we can open up a new area by using one of the stairs we have found during our exploration.

We come out next to what seems to be the Kobold camp.

I see no reason to spare them the genocide we inflicted on the mites.

Here is his relic, which should allow us to reach Tartuccio.

It seems he has been abandoning those who went with him.

Linzi is quickly convinces to tell my story – though I'm more than happy to keep her back at Olegs where I don't have to listen to her prattle!

Low on spells, we make ourselves at home in the Kobold lair before moving on. Regongar tries to get a rise from Tristin, but fails.

Then it's back to killing Kobolds.

How many dead dragons are there down here?

We come across a Kobold muttering about something broken.

It's nice of him to warn the people killing his whole tribe! The trap is work of a moment.,

There are plenty of further traps down the path.

I'm clearing the path when I spot a Kobold.

EpithemiusOnce again, in his rush to eat faces, triggers a trap!

The Kobolds are easy work, but have some good loot!

The lower caverns are clear,

Now for that magical gate!

The Kobold artefact opens the gate quickly.

Tartuccico is in the middle of some ritual, passing something through a portal.

I was being thorough!

I try and get him monologging, but he's to smart for that!

Violence is always the solution.

Regongar and I begin to call on our magic's, and Tartuccio replies.

Fire and death explode in the small space, and we go blind for a second.

While we are battered, it is fair to say the Kobolds come of the worst – Tartuccio cares not of their survival, and let loose indiscriminately!

This turns out to be a bad idea, as it quickly leaves him outnumbered.

The little purple pest is quickly dispatched.

I wish we knew what he had removed.

We head back towards Olegs.

Unknown to us, this would not be the last time we see Tartuccio......

Sorry for the long gap. But the summer holidays are over, so things should get a but more regular now!

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Good to see you still working on this LP. Hope you’ll keep it going. I like what you’re doing with the characters and plot.

The crumpled paladin’s helm is part of a set that will reward you later if you find all the pieces.

The spider mandibles are part of a quest- however you locked out that quest when you decided to commit genocide. They may have no value now.

The character who resurrects Tartuccio is voiced by Ray Chase, one of my favorite villainous voice actors. Just plugging his work.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

achtungnight posted:

Good to see you still working on this LP. Hope you’ll keep it going. I like what you’re doing with the characters and plot.

The crumpled paladin’s helm is part of a set that will reward you later if you find all the pieces.

The spider mandibles are part of a quest- however you locked out that quest when you decided to commit genocide. They may have no value now.

The character who resurrects Tartuccio is voiced by Ray Chase, one of my favorite villainous voice actors. Just plugging his work.

So point 4 is a bit on the spoiler side, though I guessed it myself.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Facing an enemy with multiple casts of Fireball this early is a proper dick move. For some reason, this fight always gave me trouble.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014

anilEhilated posted:

Facing an enemy with multiple casts of Fireball this early is a proper dick move. For some reason, this fight always gave me trouble.

Me as well. At least he generally gets most of his kobolds with the first fireball and prioritizing boss over minions is a good way to deter further attacks.

Apologies on spoilers. If my post was not quoted I would alter it. I will more carefully watch myself in future posts.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

anilEhilated posted:

I actually got lucky with this one an got through it first time!

achtungnight posted:

Me as well. At least he generally gets most of his kobolds with the first fireball and prioritizing boss over minions is a good way to deter further attacks.

Apologies on spoilers. If my post was not quoted I would alter it. I will more carefully watch myself in future posts.

It's fine, as I guessed it was an internal quest, it was more of a warning for next time.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

achtungnight posted:

to put some weight on this, please stop talking about things that will happen later in the game. Like, just don't. It's cool you're excited, but it's not your lp.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

We once more head north towards Olegs.

At the door we are met by the Guardian of the Bloom – I promise my help and engage in some light flirting – It never hurts to keep powerful spirits on your side!

It's a nice gift as well.

Next up I pass the Moon Radishes on to Bokken. It seems I have just supplied the ingredients for a erectile dysfunction medicine. Note, do not let Regongar or Octavia learn of this.

Next I sell off our wares.

Then I inform Kesten we put down Tartuccio. Taking him alive was never an option!

We have to spend several days recovering from the huge amounts of venom we were injected with down in the sycamore caves. Regongar & Octavia seem to hang out in the bedroom constantly, waggling the eyebrows at everyone.

Right, lets go deal with the so called Stag Lord!

On the way we decide to clear the Boggard Hunting Grounds.

It's a quick detour.

There is loot!

Things happen as we approach.

There are still pockets of dense fog that turn us back.

We try a different route.

Apparently we stumbled upon a werewolf having a snack!

It's a tough fight, as it's impervious to most normal weapons – but we have plenty of magic to bring it down.

This seems to be the right way.

God drat it Regongar, keep it in your pants for five seconds – this is about to be a epic battle for the Stolen Lands!

We avoid the front gate, but run into a Zombie that the Stag lord is apparently using a defence.

Okay, make that a lot of Zombies. How many people has the Stag Lord killed?

There is a nice pile of gold.

It seems he is so confident that his wall of Zombies his disorganised bandits have neglected the real walls!

On the other side we spy a man looking mournfully over the edge of a cliff into the dense fog. I sense an opportunity to talk rather than fight.

I barely have to convince him to betray the stag lord!

We find a good pack of bandits. Apparently they missed the sound of fighting outside.

He doesn't get the chance.

Apparently everyone has bad hearing here, as we surprise a second group.

This lot has a lot of magical background.

Is... is that an OWLBEAR?

Yep, and I think I can reason with it.

Yeah, that should help.

A pack of wolves as well? The Stag lord is apparently leaning into the whole Druidic powers. These are not a friendly as the Owlbear.

This guy also looks important!

He casts a spell and disappears.

Unfortunately for him, its invisibility, not teleportation – so when it wears off, he's easy meat!

This one I also make a deal with. I'll grab those supplies on the way out.

I think we've cleared the area – but thankfully, we don't seem to have roused the Stag lord with all the fighting and explosions.

Closing in on the central house, someone finally calls for aid.

He stumbles out.

Okay, that explains a lot!

He teleports to a higher place and the fight begins.

Amari rages and we charge in.

We distract the Stag lord with spells while Epithemius charges round to engage him.

Akirios Joins the fight as the Stag Lords minions fall in bloody heaps.

It's pretty much over by the time the Owlbear saunters over.

Not even the Stag Lord can last long with an angry leopard chewing on him.

The bandit Lord dies, as all bandits should. Being eaten by a Leopard.

He's properly decked out in magic items!

Amari gets his helmet, which she seems pleased about.

He also loots his armour and boots.

I get some useful bracers.

We then move on to looting the keep.

Who puts traps inside their house?

Oh, it's to keep his father trapped. I open the door to free him, but he attacks us immediately!

It's not a long fight, not a hard one.

Apparently the Stag Lord was either delusional or a puppet to some extra-planier power. I'm hoping it was the former!

But with the fortress cleared, it's time to head back to Oleg's and claim my rightful title!

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Did you notice a suspiciously empty chest? There's a mechanic you saw at the last place you saw the druid and the stag lord that might be repeating itself.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009

Grey Hunter posted:

Next I sell off our wares.

Ah, I see a small problem here, you're selling non-equipment items with (hard to spot sometimes) circles behind them, those mean that they have some quest/other relevance so usually keep those around. (except for those spider fangs, they're useless in the genocide route)

Basically, if the item has the description: "An item of interest to a craftsman or a collector. A merchant would pay well for it." then 99.9% of the time it's fair game to sell since it's a loot item.

If it says "A memento of times long past. A well-grounded antiquities collector might pay handsomely for it." then you can give it to someone we'll meet soon.

I did the same mistake selling them until i learned that this was a thing you could do.

That said, don't feel like it's a reason to redo everything, it's not a big thing since it's so early.

Koorisch fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Sep 5, 2023

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Congratulations on clearing the fortress. Not saying anything else as per earlier discussion. Hope to enjoy more of the LP in due time.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Honestly, unless you desperately need a few more gold I generally just use the auto-sell feature for miscellaneous items. That clears out all the actual purely monetary loot (though do try and remember to keep a single emerald around), and most of the random marked stuff weighs practically nothing anyways - it either sits in inventory until needed, or gets dumped in the storage chest.

Also, don't think I missed what you didn't show off there... :colbert:
(At least assuming it was deliberate, as opposed to personally missing it)

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Before leaving we loot that loot store. Though its contents are disappointing.

We make our way back towards Nettle Creek.

Nettle thanks us.

Then crumples to a more permanent death.

Tristian gets better at his job.

We stop off at an interesting place on the way back.

Okay, I was not expecting this.

We're looking pretty beat up, so it's time to head for the Tavern.

We somehow make it back without being ambushed!

Valerie questions me on the future, and I reply with the truth – Power is all.

She is not impressed it seems.

Now it's on to Restov to collect my just reward!

Jamandi is pleased with our work when we arrive.

Though it seems like she is trying to foist one of her spawn on me – bloody nepotism!

I get caught up some local history.

Apparently I need a watcher, but I at least I get to choose.

Now its off to the ceremony!

Apparently multiple adventurer's are being raised to the ranks of Nobility this night. Jamandi is making sure all her eggs are not in one basket it seems.

At least this one seems grounded.

Kaessi comes up to me, she's willing to talk now I'm a Baron – I decide to try and charm her for information.

The idea of a treasure hunt in my realm is an interesting one!

The next person to talk to me is an old lady, a diplomat from the opposing realms.

She also wants me to take an advisor from her court.

The Mayor is the next person we talk to.

He fills us in about the local politics.

before we leave, he trys to sell us on one of those deals that ends up costing a lot more in the long run – I know enough to stay away from anything that leave you indebted.

I antagonise one f the high-bred nobles.

There is yet another noble vying for the position of advisor.

When I speak to Jamandi, I choose Mervy – it's good to have contacts in more than one country.

Then it's time for the ceremony.

And with that, I get what is rightfully mine.

To general acclaim I might add.

Some time later, we return to the Stolen Lands.

Things are progressing at a good pace.

I get the lowdown where everyone is.

The citizens love me, I'll be sure to set up a local inquisition to keep them in line. Heresy is never far away.

From me, nothing would save him.

Ahh, a proper trader to dump tons of loot on.

I think you are pushing it with streets.

Ahh! It is good to see that they have set up the most important part of any kingdom – the gallows for executing criminals, traitors and heretics!

The guards seem nice and stupid.

At least we have a view!

We move on to the important business of setting up the nation.

Ahh, my first Audience, very well, send them in!

Damnation! We already have a problem to deal with – though I'm not sure why we have to wait until it's at it's peak – surely taking it out now is the better idea.
Oh well, I'm not the mad priest of a make-believe god.

But yes, we have a major question – what do we call the kingdom – I take a few seconds to ponder.....

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Asmodeuslund

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Jekaland

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gnome's Gulch

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

sebmojo posted:

Gnome's Gulch

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Asmodeus's Gate

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Zybourne

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I like Zybourne for the Kingdom Name too.

And I approve of what you are doing with the various NPCs in this update.

"The prize of excellence is further duty." -Drew Hayes.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)

+1 Vote

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

I'm with that!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Jerk City

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

sebmojo posted:

Gnome's Gulch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

oh my god yes

The country of bonequest, previously known as jerk city, ghlaghlaghlaghl